Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... - Page 2

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

I think the fate of the show will be out in a month when the TRP's are out . I feel bad for the cast because they are just victims of the game that SP is playing 

SP runs madly behind trps... Whatever happens it shouldn't be a matter of concern to us... Let us enjoy IPK... Arshi teri meri has managed to top YT than the original teri meri... And the new show is nothing compared to it dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

SP gives a damn to fans' emotions... It is hurting me too yaar... Else why wld I make a post at 4.30 am😭 I am unable to sleep peacefully... IPK will always remain special to us...

U said it nicely... Staying indifferent is the best option... Happily keep watching our arshi scenes online... More comments, views & likes will help IPK to stay on top...

Sp knows only 1 thing makin money n dats wat dey dere RISHTA NAYI SOCH NAYI is bull sh** dey never believe in rishta ..so let us all unite no lykes no dis lykes lets show dem v care a damn abt dere so called new show lets follow d mantra HUME FARAQ NAHI PADTA ..n keep watchin only ipkknd n not d fake 1 jab rishta hi nahi whether hate or love sp will soon realize wat its to play only for money ...
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly... We should make SP realize that... It can be done only by showing our love for IPK... Increase IPK views on YT... SP will realize why people love IPK... Not becoz of the title... It is magical even after 9 months of its ending... Prove them a point...

I think by now they might have got the taste of it 
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

I think by now they might have got the taste of it 

Soon they will admit magic cannot be recreated... Atleast not to the fans who have tasted the magic of Arshi... SP can't sell a duplicate to us...

This content was originally posted by: MAS_5253

Sp knows only 1 thing makin money n dats wat dey dere RISHTA NAYI SOCH NAYI is bull sh** dey never believe in rishta ..so let us all unite no lykes no dis lykes lets show dem v care a damn abt dere so called new show lets follow d mantra HUME FARAQ NAHI PADTA ..n keep watchin only ipkknd n not d fake 1 jab rishta hi nahi whether hate or love sp will soon realize wat its to play only for money ...

Yes... SP is purely money-minded... They never let the creatives to work peacefully... Just ignore them...

Let us all happily re-watch our magical IPKKND😊
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Soon they will admit magic cannot be recreated... Atleast not to the fans who have tasted the magic of Arshi... SP can't sell a duplicate to us...

Yes... SP is purely money-minded... They never let the creatives to work peacefully... Just ignore them...

Let us all happily re-watch our magical IPKKND😊

They know that because they thought that SC pair will recreate the magic and they failed terribly and now they are thinking that this new pair will do it for them 
^Exactly Sri... I happily re-watch arshi scenes instead of watching any other serial that bores me...

Let us all increase arshi's views on YT... Let us go for this mission...
Srilathalolla thumbnail

^Exactly Sri... I happily re-watch arshi scenes instead of watching any other serial that bores me...

Let us all increase arshi's views on YT... Let us go for this mission...

Yup that is true 
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know, I'm a person who's not really concerned about SP making a show called IPK 2. As a viewer, I care about the quality of what they show us, and iss pyaar ko had some pretty good quality moments. If they want to duplicate this (not scene for scene of course, or plot lines) and make a show that would contain the same appeal as iss pyaar ko, then I'm all for it.

That said, I like how you've asked people to promote IPK the original (god, what do i call it now) instead of hating on the other people. If people want to convince others that they love IPK then I think there is no better way than to keep increasing the views and showing the love. Be a fandom the original cast and crew would be proud to have, and not have to apologize for. That's all.
This content was originally posted by: blackdice1001

You know, I'm a person who's not really concerned about SP making a show called IPK 2. As a viewer, I care about the quality of what they show us, and iss pyaar ko had some pretty good quality moments. If they want to duplicate this (not scene for scene of course, or plot lines) and make a show that would contain the same appeal as iss pyaar ko, then I'm all for it.

That said, I like how you've asked people to promote IPK the original (god, what do i call it now) instead of hating on the other people. If people want to convince others that they love IPK then I think there is no better way than to keep increasing the views and showing the love. Be a fandom the original cast and crew would be proud to have, and not have to apologize for. That's all.

Thanks for sharing ur views... We have to wait & see how the show turns out to be... The show seems to be promising & PH is good too...
Whatever it may be all I want is people shouldn't turn the love for IPK into a hatred for the new show... It is not abt promoting IPK... It shouldn't affect the new show in any way... That's my genuine concern...

blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing ur views... We have to wait & see how the show turns out to be... The show seems to be promising & PH is good too...
Whatever it may be all I want is people shouldn't turn the love for IPK into a hatred for the new show... It is not abt promoting IPK... It shouldn't affect the new show in any way... That's my genuine concern...

Let's hope the channel gives us more shows like iss pyaar ko to enjoy (hopefully with another name and theme, twice is quite enough no? 😆). Yeah, I do understand where you're coming from. Why waste time hating on something so bad when there are so many other enjoyable things to do. Good post you've made TM 😊