When is Humeira truly going to wake up?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I know, I have anxiously waiting to watch her reaction to Aayan and it keeps getting delayed! I really hope they show it tomorrow!
Ok for the past 2 days I've been waiting for Humaira to wake up and everytime they showed the precap I was like finally, finally but no...

I am waiting to see Ayaan's reaction and I really want him to hug her tightly 😳

But yeah I can't wait anymore!!!
Originally posted by kankabhor

Mee too waiting for that scene.. And now spoilers are around that Humeira is gonna hate Ayaan,  will love to see it..

Really? I can't see Humeira hating him! Maybe avoiding him but definitely not hating him.
probably tonight...last scene...and then we'll have the whole weekend to be impatient for monday's episode
Lol...the precap has been shown for the past 3days,wonder when she will actually wake up
I am sorry but why would Humeira start hating Ayaan? Started watching QH since the beginning of August so really dont know.
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

A girl can dream. AyRa's puma pace seems to be beating turtlish AsYa by miles anyways. Let's just hope that Vikrant Massey doesn't have a "no kissing" clause in his contract.

and wat abt ketki😆 Hope they both dont have that clause in their contract😆
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

A girl can dream. AyRa's puma pace seems to be beating turtlish AsYa by miles anyways. Let's just hope that Vikrant Massey doesn't have a "no kissing" clause in his contract.

It's Hindi TV. Everyone has a "no kissing" clause 
Humeira will wake up today..😃
Seriously yaaar... i am also waiting for thaat... i hope today asya hug as well as ayra scenes are theree...