•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Just wanted to know if anybody knows when the second leap is because I do not like this pihu at all.  Are they going to change the actress when the second leap happens

Originally posted by Kitkat

Just wanted to know if anybody knows when the second leap is because I do not like this pihu at all.  Are they going to change the actress when the second leap happens

Are you sure you will like the bigger actress..as well??

Amrita Mukerji has been very impactful as Pihu..i dbt any actor wld be able to fill the void.

bt i look at the current one without comparing her with Amrita..i find her good enough..this is my opinion on this..

also their are reports/rumors of the 'second' leap..it has NOT been offically announced.

we need to give the new actors some chance to settle down.

i think the girl playing Pihu knws her job.can act.

Edited by pink27 - 10 years ago
No it is not because I miss Amrita playing pihu.  I mean she was very good but they have to show her grown up.  It's just this particularly actress.  I watched some of parvarish and also i saw her in welcome and (just my personal view nothing against the actress) I think they could have gotten a better girl.

Remember Kausati Zindagi ki the little girl that played sneha she was very good but Jennifer as the grown up sneha was very good too.

This intermediate leap is just no good and TRPs going down quickly as well. All the kids are not impressive somehow. I would like to see them grown up and also i would like to see Sargun play the role of Pihu or even Prival Gor. They can also bring Ravi dubay for Khush or for Rahul... or whatever.. but please quickly end this intermediate crappy leap now.