Balika Vadhu

15.8 WU Broken J , J-Sa's engagement fixed on 16th

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.

I have no comments about Sumi

Sanchi - Till now she just looked like a pest and I did not care much for her.But after this episode I started to hate her.I don't like use strong words like love and hate for fictional characters but I can't seem to help myself on this

It is one thing wanting your way and it is another thing not having any consideration for the family which moved heaven and earth to make her wishes come true.

She doesn't even care if her family is there  or not to share her happiness and her happy moments.

Being able to cook and wearing traditional clothes - are they the only requirements to become BH ki beendini?🤢

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Why is this sagai in afternoon or evening so important ? Will it be a huge issue on the day when Shiv is getting late to leave and Jagya will be missing from home ? Everybody will get panicky that Jagya is not home for sagai. It seems from the precap that Jagya will go to give the teddy to Mannu and seeing them off too..

Sanchi has no feelings for her family. Itni selfish, manipulative.🤢

Why couldn't Jagya prepone his trip with Ganga ? Why go there just 2 days before college opening ? It seems there was almost a week left. anyway, all this for the sake of drama.

Jagya's scene in the railway station was good. Him introspecting and thinking why,what of the whole situation.

DS was feeling bad for what she made Ganga do. Sumi is the olny one happy with this sagai. Everyone else is sad because they all know Jagya has agreed to it unwillingly. 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am so very glad they redeemed Dadisa by showing her feeling guilty about the coercion she did with Ganga and Jagya. She knows she has not done right, but at the same time I'm glad she knows that Ganga is not entirely alone. That is a huge relief for me too !

Jagya, Jagya, Jagya ---- maybe you too need to not see them for a week to realize you just can't afford to live without them !!! But your sagai will have happened and Sumi will not let you break it off citing Anandi's saasra as a threat. 

When will Basant and Bhairon realize Sumi has gone too far and Jagya is going to end up broken spirited if he gets no support ?

Sumi is loco - I don't care for her logic or feelings or her love for Anandi oops Saanchi...
Saanchi - be happy while you can. Coz once J realizes you are a shrew and not even a patch on Ganga - he'll dump you and your red coat in a nanosecond. Am waiting for the day.

Anandi - what will you do when you realize Jagya is a lost lamb without G ? Will you again go tell Shiv this rishta is not right ? Will you goto Ira or Sumi - both of whom are deaf and blind ? Who will you go to ?

I hope Anandi will goto Jagya. And I hope she will finally sit him down and ask him if he is clear about what he is doing and who he is committing to. And if he realizes that this is Saanchi -  for a lifetime. Currently he can't take a 3 minute call form her wihtout getting bugged and using excuses to cut it. How will he tolerate her 24/7 ?

Loved, seeing Basant and Gehna and their precious princess. This is such a pretty, happy family 😳
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Jia... Thank you dear for WU🤗

My heart goes out to  poor Jagaya 😭 Badly broken , and so alone no one is there to support him Why ? what wrong he did?  He didn't say i don't  want to do  the engagement?  Marriage he is doing for family's sake , girl is forced on him  of their choice ,  He just asked for some time from them to complete a responsibility then later he promised to them , gave his  word to them he will do whatever they want but no they cannot even do this for him . 😡 

Jagaya's  confidence was already broken to take any decision  or ask anything from them even bringing Ganga to home Dadisaa read his mind and understood what he wants to do and suggested to bring her to home otherwise he was too less confident to even ask this from them and  here after a long time he asked something from Singhs but they are not willing to listen 😡Sumitra has become the nightmarish mother so insensitive and heartless to her own child 😡shame on her   😡 she calls herself a mother 😡mothers are like this 😡never😡 where she has killed the mother in her i want to know 😡

Singhs are one horrible family who cannot be little bit sensitive to their child 😡 in fact Shekhars and Singhs are both horrible families Shekhars are too much dancing on their only brat's tunes because she is their daughter while  Singhs are being so insensitive to their son they don't consider him anywhere at all in front of their selfishness   Poor Jagaya he was so badly broken They have taken his rights away  😡

Sanchi is a devil and this devil is  Shekhars own production 😡They are dancing on her tunes like puppets , filling her mouth with everything she wants be it unjustified  so how she won't be devil like she is   😡 Here too they bent their heads in front of her She is insulting them if you all don't want to come don't come i don't need you all in my engagement Such big insult and they are not affected but they are doing everything so that her demand will be fulfilled that engagement must happen on 16th no matter how much difficult it is for them Shiv is so busy but still he will make a sacrifice Wonder what dooms day will come if it will happen 4 months later ?. Why can't they question this from Sanchi? Its not like this is marriage its only an engagement 

Dadisaa i fail to understand what she wants😲 She was guilty for the fact she cheated Jagaya , she didn't do fair with Ganga either , she is not satisfied with Jagaya Sanchi's alliance too Her experienced eyes have  seen what will be fate of this marriage She has a fear in her therefore she has never been content with Sanchi then why she is not stopping all this? She knows what is going on is not right so why she is not stopping this ?What she is waiting for ? Jagaya 's life to  be completely destroyed 😳

Sumitra arrr i hate her 😡sorry to say this but i really hate her now I hate such  insensitive mother  Is she serious about this Anandi's sasra logic or this is only her trick😲  What she thinks she want to please Anandi ka sasra on the cost of her son's life 😡How can this woman not think for once  for   her son its the matter of his life she is doing Anandi , Anandi , Anandi 😡 we have to think this too if we postponed this engagement how will it affect Anandi's life? They are her in laws we have to take this step really carefully, thinking really carefully , after thinking about Anandi. and her happiness It is always a soft relation with the in laws of a daughter  we cannot take any such step because of which Anandi's happiness will be destroyed .No  we cannot do this , we cannot let Jagaya do what he wants to do , we have to stop him   We cannot let him have his own ways  arrr   😡 How insensitive of her to her own son  His life and she is thinking about Anandi's happiness on cost of his life ? His happiness does not matter to her at all 😡what a shame seriously  😡

Jagaya 's thought process sitting by road side was very well shown  His questions were very valid It is not a sin to help someone then why everyone has issues with me ?why they are complaining to me?  if to help Ganga i will postpone my engagement date then why will anyone question this?i am worried for her i have a wish to support her at  one  very important  stage of her life but only on humantarian grounds   Why will anyone have problem with this ? So true but  he don't have answers for these questions because no one  is giving him  they are only presenting issues can't answer why these issues ?He was standing firm on his stand point he only put his guards down when Ganga put forward such a condition in front him she will not go to Mangalore if he didn't listen to her He was taken aback by this he never expected she will risk her future , her life for his sake His engagement should happen on 16th otherwise she will risk her own life and secondly the relationship question she asked him what relation do we have ? what people will think ? He has no answer to this question because he is only helping her for humanity's sake not that he has other reasons for it  and Why it is wrong if he is doing so for humanity's sake only ?what wrong he is doing ?Tell him 

Dadisaa was very happy that what she wanted to do it happened she was guilty from inside i really don't understand Dadisaa when she thinks what is happening  this is not right then why she is letting it happen 

Sumitra was so happy finally her wish fulfilled  arrr i hate her she could not see her broken son , she is not bothered  he went without eating anything she was so excited for the engagement 😡

Bhairo why he is quiet when he is not taking a firm stand ?

Strange are Singhs for me Shiv's comfort matters to them but not their own son's 😳Own son's schedule does not matter  at all Shiv's do matter  Own son  should sacrifice everything 😡 Dadisaa could easily tell Ira when she came to know Shiv was busy we can do engagement some other day  Jagaya is busy too but no why she will do that 😡

Jagaya could not pre pone the trip They have the logic not drama only  He decided  just two days earlier before admission to go to Mangalore and come back on 18th it means for rest days he is pretty busy in hospital  He was shown in hospital he is busy The epidemic also had  spread few days back in a near by village He also told Sanchi when she asked him why he didn't call her He said there are lot many patients in the hospital i am attending them so he cannot take that risk too  If he could only manage on 16th it means rest days he don't have time otherwise why he would do so ? He is busy man , a doctor , a lot many patients come to him daily he cannot risk their lives too Thats why he could  not pre pone the trip .

Jagaya Ganga's bump scene in hospital Those forced sad smiles made me teary eyed 😭The way Ganga was emotional seeing her doctor sahab going away 😭

Precap:- i cried seeing it  😭Jagaya in his room emotionally seeing the teddy saying  Mannu use to love this teddy a lot 😭Jagaya really loves Mannu a lot .Mannu too loves him so much he will miss his best friend 😭

Ganga in  Jagaya's cabin  touching his chair  caressing it ,imagining he is there and emotionally asking him give me permission to leave doctor sahab is such  a  heart breaking scene 😭 

i was teary eyed seeing precap i will keep my tissue paper box with me seeing the episode it is so painful i am surely gonna cry   😭

Edited by jermey1 - 10 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx dear for the written update...
Am actually feeling sorry for poor Jagya now a days..
That Sumi is becoming a real pain now...
As for Sanchi...how long will her pretense last?????
She is not only a spoilt brat but a selfish self-centered and scheming girl also...
Just hope the CVs don't go ahead with SaJa marriage...
Jagya deserves much better than that...particularly now that his character has been redeemed so well...
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

after so much of shouting from sachi too...

these shekars can't understand her...they are so stupid...

she is so mean nowadays...and today is the extreme...😡

so sad for ganga and jagya and mannu too...💔
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the updtae.
liked  ystrdays epi . it was nice.  😊
DS was really disturbed & feeling guilty but i don't know why can't she shut sumi?? i agree wid the prsn who said that age is catching her up now & esply after rat incident.

sumi was so insenstive 2wards her own son. she didn't even notice his unhappiness & didn't feel that he went widout having b'fast. she was not even shown getting sad wen he left widout food.🤢

sanchi no words.🥱 she & sumi & sumtimes ira r beyond words in their disgusting actions.

jagya was really not happy & BS & basant both realized it.
shashank, surekhaji & anoop did gud job⭐️ tho anoop'd no dialogues but he spoke thru eyes.👏
VO- so true.
pre-cap is so touching.
meena678 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!Jagya isnt in love with ganga!Waiting for gaga to start.