Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

clean slate toh theek hai yaar!! but ovi shud be aware ke iss revelation ke baad again purvi and her parents will want her to be wid onir again considering how "balidan-loving" and "value wale" they are๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hmmm...interesting point. And purvi does sway.,...but I think then saving grace is that onir will not budge and hopefully ovi too. ,๐Ÿ˜• ..onir I will say for but ovi...lets hope for best...I think it's clear that it will come out before marriage tho ๐Ÿ˜ญ
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ovi's intentions are not good, obvious by that discontented look on her face and her rush to reveal the truth about Onir before the wedding. She does not "know" the truth yet about Onir but she rushes to the photographer to enlarge the picture right away. Why the haste if she were not merely looking for a loophole, a reason to stop the wedding?

Ovi's sullen face smack center in between Arjun and Purvi in the frame where Archana is talking about Arjun and Purvi's love says it all. Ovi is the thorn in the side of ARVI, she will come between them once again, a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf after all.
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Ovi's intentions are not good, obvious by that discontented look on her face and her rush to reveal the truth about Onir before the wedding. She does not "know" the truth yet about Onir but she rushes to the photographer to enlarge the picture right away. Why the haste if she were not merely looking for a loophole, a reason to stop the wedding?

Ovi's sullen face smack center in between Arjun and Purvi in the frame where Archana is talking about Arjun and Purvi's love says it all. Ovi is the thorn in the side of ARVI, she will come between them once again, a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf after all.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i am mad at  Ovi for meddling

coz

none of the 3 deserve this kindness for their SINS  .

Onir denied her a last chance to bid her dead baby good bye and to this date terms it self righteously as 'bhalaai' and echoes Purvi's nonsense and thanked PURVI for restoring his license ...what a laugh

Purvi for ALL the destructive rubbish she did and tooted as tyaags when in reality such people r the WORST ...they do mistakes and know exactly how to cover and present them

Arjun for being the worst jerk out there . He sleeps around without principles, impregnates then moves on .

If Ovi had not interfered , Purvi would have married Arjun WITHOUT divorcing Onir who has actually NOT  committed bigamy . So the marraige would have been invalid . Purvi would have committed bigamy and been liable to prosecution and jail . If not for the baby swap , at least this was reason enough to send her behind bars where she truly belongs . A good opportunity was lost bcoz of Ovi .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kools, you are back? Good to see you in the forum again.
kath1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ovi don't fix the mess she creats the mess because all of this ๐Ÿคฌ shit happen because of selffish ovi
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I mean she's the one who started this whole mess. She got the ball rolling with her crazy self so it's fitting she's attempting to clean this up. Personally never thought an armaan child
Could be so mean! But it's good now she's redeeming herself.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Ovi tried fixing her mistakes and Purvi didn't?๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Anyway, the thread isn't about Purvi v/s Ovi so I'll cut that talk๐Ÿฅฑ

Well welcome to Ovi's world as she just messed up everything again๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Like I expected her to come at the wedding and stay quiet๐Ÿ˜ต

Now tell me hw did she fix things?
Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Even i am mad at  Ovi for meddling

coz

none of the 3 deserve this kindness for their SINS  .

Onir denied her a last chance to bid her dead baby good bye and to this date terms it self righteously as 'bhalaai' and echoes Purvi's nonsense and thanked PURVI for restoring his license ...what a laugh

Purvi for ALL the destructive rubbish she did and tooted as tyaags when in reality such people r the WORST ...they do mistakes and know exactly how to cover and present them

Arjun for being the worst jerk out there . He sleeps around without principles, impregnates then moves on .

If Ovi had not interfered , Purvi would have married Arjun WITHOUT divorcing Onir who has actually NOT  committed bigamy . So the marraige would have been invalid . Purvi would have committed bigamy and been liable to prosecution and jail . If not for the baby swap , at least this was reason enough to send her behind bars where she truly belongs . A good opportunity was lost bcoz of Ovi .

I totally agree!!!!   Ovi is a changed woman, grown up and mature
and has tried to correct her mistakes.  But Purvi-Arjun, and even Onir,
donot deserve her kindness.   Everyone is slandering Ovi.  It makes
me very sad.    As for Purvi, I feel like making a Special Thali for her
Jagrata... thali with rotten undes and tomatoes.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she took a mature step, sure. but to ruin Arjun Purvi's bond once again? well not judging her yet, time will tell what happens next in ArVi's life ๐Ÿ˜†