Saraswatichandra

Amit Tyagi(Aaj Tak)talks of SC being under scanne

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amit Tyagi (from Aaj Tak) talks about SC being under scanner

Written Update

RB: Amit, uske bare mein since the news emerged that IPKKND is coming back as Part 2, there were a lot of rumors that SC, it may replace that, kyunki SC ke ratings itne ache nahin hai & there has been a lot of news about the show shutting down, PH change ho raha hai. So SC future abhi tak safe hai?

AT : SC ka future still its unsure,  I cannot say its safe or unsafe. I am not sure because so many shows are lined up from SP stable, the first is IPKKND-Season 2 & the 2nd is Custody, They...

what was the reply and also hear the audio recording 
read the full topic here 
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t17397-amit-tyagi-from-aaj-tak-talks-about-sc-being-under-scanner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
ISS pyar coming on 6 and ratings have improved
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khanrocks

I agree with you buddy...
sumana-13 thumbnail

You are welcome buddy πŸ˜Š
sumana-13 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒthis is for all the SC lovers yaar πŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail

this is for all SC lovers yaar πŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

tfs dear😊

you are welcome my dear ...πŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khanrocks

good news for  me yaara .. will watch as long as it interests me 

Dhwani forum shares paigaam brought by  Sheikh Mubarak of Ajmer sharif 
for the Shahenshah Moghaliya sent by  ...Sheikh Sahab Auliya  E Aala Salim Chishti Sahab's  letter to Jalal ...

Jalal, 
today morning as I awoke I heard some voices ... And automatically my eyes were drawn skywards .. And identified the twittering of birds flying high in the sky ... I wondered how lucky were those birds with out any religious bindings or political inhibitions .or customs ... They were free to do as they  wished and yet were so close to the supreme being ... When the supreme being could understand the twittering of these birds then what is the difference for him between mantra and kalma ... 

When you wish to become great you have to rise above these  bindings and look above them and learn to love fellow human beings .. Jalal you must create a place like Ajmer sharif where people of all religions would come with full faith ... The name of khudaa is something to be happy about something to be used to spread love and not used for terrorising people ...  This thought is not my creation by this has been given to me by nature .. And as your well wisher I am sharing it with you for you have the power to change the face of the awaam where you can spread love and happiness ...
Translated by Sumana of dhwani forum ... 
Edited by --sumana13-- - 10 years ago
..Rish.. thumbnail
Who cares about this Aaj Tak man ? :P