Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, i m also very much glad that Abbas understood it that if there is any genuine ipk then viewers only wl luv to see him as shayam along rest casts.
Its a big ques why did channel not take 4 lions for making EBP?
I think here channel did a diplomatic job b/c i don't think after last year's fiasco with ipk, channel has faith on 4 lions. That time gul's genesis was so worse..she didn't ever come before media to clarify chaos rather her forum 32 declared story runs its course which was quite obnoxious n unprofessional way to deal with viewers curious..hence perhaps 4 lions has so gud rapport with channel at present.
N now channel is cashing ipk's name with their new show which looks quite dull. If channel thinks only Ph n casts changed wl make EBP successful then it wl b their fault b/c promos r looking so damp, main leads posing as like as sarun is totally despicable as looking even there is no a bit impressive issue in main leads chemistry.
Moreover, channel should watch again the promo of sarun" kash mai tumsai mahabaat kaar patai" simultaneously new promo of EBP. Then they can contrast what gem was in sarun chemistry which won't create ever how much they tried!
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am seriously irked with these people, why they always take Barun's name in each and every article, you people said ur show is different from original, then y r u using an actor who r overrated and not contributed the huge success of the original🤢, just stop cashing over his name and just leave Barun and us... 
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Nabi 🤗, long time, how r u😊 Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
cutebreeze thumbnail
Mrs. ASR and poor ASR😆

cr20u
Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Hi, kani..hugz..i m gud but busy with personal stuffs. How r u? I miss this cc n u all..wl try to come sometimes in next.
cutebreeze thumbnail
Ya cc going with some serious stuffs and craziness as usual, take care and i know u will be around here...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RK-

I am seriously irked with these people, why they always take Barun's name in each and every article, you people said ur show is different from original, then y r u using an actor who r overrated and not contributed the huge success of the original🤢, just stop cashing over his name and just leave Barun and us...

karnai do jo karna hai.. Ipk, arshi n sarun ek baar e hota hai baar baar nahi..shasta(sholok n aashta) has no capabality that they wl bet arshi ever..n time toh dhekho telecast karnai ka!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RK-

Ya cc going with some serious stuffs and craziness as usual, take care and i know u will be around here...

ya,i wl try my best..bye now.
cutebreeze thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

ya,i wl try my best..bye now.

OK bye, see U, GN & SD
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kya koi hai yahan? ðŸ¥±