Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aamir18

I made one post on Sarun in the MF a while ago, and I got bashed so badly for it that I said my alvidas to the MF permanently. I only go there if there's new pics and big news. Otherwise, I just like to stay away for my own sanity. 

The MF is just a place for solo fans to rip each other to shreds and to prove in every circumstance that they don't like both the actors. πŸ˜†

There was a post for independence day where Sarun gave similar answers about expression... so I wrote "wow! They think alike!". Obviously, some member came to the post and tried to put me in my place by saying "A lot of actors talked about freedom of expression!" πŸ˜† 

Like, srsly? Is that really necessary. To go out of your way to prove that they aren't the only ones. I wasn't suggesting they are in a relationship for god's sake just cause they think alike. πŸ˜† And of course, that individual's comment got like 11 likes from her buddies and I got 2. πŸ€£

@Red- Same here πŸ˜›

@Pink- This proves that the forum lacks sane fans! 🀣
Originally posted by whiterose29

IKR Aish πŸ€—

And I won't kill you πŸ˜† Take your time, and you can comment after birthday 😳

You know I want you to make some SaRunlicious siggies for my dabba πŸ˜›

Okey dokey😳 You're honestly one of my fav writers ever! πŸ€— I think I first met you when I asked for your blog link! For that totally hot OS that ended as a dream -___- Yeah I still haven't forgiven you for that :P 

Aw sure, just give me whatever pics/text you want whenever and I'll make them as soon as possible😳
[Letter from whiterose29]

Dear people of this CC,

Copy paste Zee & Aish's letter.

Thanks. πŸ˜›

🀣 🀣

See the feelings behind the words yaar, not the way I wrote the letter by copy paste! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Waah. What a letter. I'm tearing up. πŸ˜†

[Letter from whiterose29]

Dear people of this CC,

Copy paste Zee & Aish's letter.

Thanks. πŸ˜›

🀣 🀣

See the feelings behind the words yaar, not the way I wrote the letter by copy paste! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Okey dokey😳 You're honestly one of my fav writers ever! πŸ€— I think I first met you when I asked for your blog link! For that totally hot OS that ended as a dream -___- Yeah I still haven't forgiven you for that :P 

Aw sure, just give me whatever pics/text you want whenever and I'll make them as soon as possible😳

Yep that was the first time we actually talked 😳 ❀️ Haaww you have not yet forgiven me for that? 😲 *heart breaks* πŸ₯Ί :P

Okay I'll PM you in some time 😳

Thanks for taking up my request. πŸ€—

@Bold- Thanks for the compliment πŸ€— Very few people have said that to me you know 😳 Because I don't write much stories πŸ˜†
Edited by whiterose29 - 10 years ago
LOLL. 
Ohh Aashiii you writeee! YAYY. I am going to start reading your FFs too! πŸ˜ƒ

You have to bear me Zee. 😳 🀣
Originally posted by serendipity.

LOLL. 
Ohh Aashiii you writeee! YAYY. I am going to start reading your FFs too! πŸ˜ƒ

Yep I'm a writer. 😳 You can find my index in my siggy box. 😳

And since you're gonna read my works, God bless! πŸ€” 🀣
With pleasure. πŸ˜‰ If Sobti resides in your heart, then I will bear you for sure! πŸ˜†

You have to bear me Zee. 😳 🀣

What letter, I'm totally lost.

I'm kind of slow guys πŸ€£ Anyways gotta go for an hour or so! Will ttyl!😳