Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They are not naye khushi and arnav!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jHKaOnrivck[/YOUTUBE]
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just i have watched Jdj's yesterday epi..frankly, i felt sanaya was nurvous than dd.
The best entertaining performance was in lourence-ridvick-punit..it was mindblowing.
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

Just i have watched Jdj's yesterday epi..frankly, i felt sanaya was nurvous than dd.
The best entertaining performance was in lourence-ridvick-punit..it was mindblowing.

Is it Nabi, i didn't watch it yet, sunny looked nervous😲, OMG, there is news roaming around she is going to do NB, i don't know what to say, first CC and now this
win7 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aIP23IfheTY[/YOUTUBE]

🥱
🤓
❓🤣

She's cute. Better than Avinash.

Edited by win7 - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Wasn't sana gud dancer more than shaan? Why shaan got always sympathy frm judges? He should have eliminated.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RK-

Is it Nabi, i didn't watch it yet, sunny looked nervous😲, OMG, there is news roaming around she is going to do NB, i don't know what to say, first CC and now this

hey kani, i felt it frm her expression.
win7 thumbnail
I miss this team!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZLN2pYTtLgo[/YOUTUBE]
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nabiii

Wasn't sana gud dancer more than shaan? Why shaan got always sympathy frm judges? He should have eliminated.

Even I felt the same Nabi 🤔 Sana is much more better than Shaan. I think judges sympathize with him because he's a non-dancer who is more famous as a singer 🤔

But really, I wanted Sana to stay back in the show 🤔
win7 thumbnail
I AM bored.
SO am thinking Gul did a mismatch with Jodis in IPK. It should be DAljeet-Akshay and Abbhas-Deepali. Then their Jodi would have clicked.   😎

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey all,

I liked Sanayas performance in JDJ. She was very graceful and she did very well with whatever she was given and I am very happy to see that she was appreciated.  I also wish she had a better team but of course she went there to support her friend.  Anyway I honestly feel DD-Salman team isn't the best. Lauren and Punit are really very good.

DD is her friend so whether she comes to the show or not, San would support her regardless but I think Colors really want Sanaya on their channel. In fact she was their first choice for JDJ this year and DD was the second choice. But San turned down the offer for JDJ for Chhanchhan, maybe they want her to do a show with them after CC ends.

DD is of course is the face of Colors right now, so they want her to win and she does have strong chances of winning.now many San fans are going to vote for her too. 

Some sources are claiming it's confirmed Monaya will be a part of NB. But this news has been doing rounds for the last 2 years. I am going to wait for the official confirmation from them or from the channel. But somehow I am having this feeling that this time they will participate. 

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago