Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😲 Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dard e dil dard e jigar dil ma jagyaa aapne
pehle Tu main shayar tha aasihq banya aapne
Iqraimran thumbnail
dekha na tha
 kabhi hum nay yeh sama
 aisa nasha
 teray piyar nay diya
 socha na tha
 kho gaya supnon mein hum
Iqraimran thumbnail
Samane yeh kaun aaya dil me huyee halchal
 Dekh ke bas ek hee jalak ho gaye ham pagal
 Baate mulakaate hamse bhee toh hogee
 Hamse khulenge woh aaj nahee toh kal

Rehana hain yaha toh dono hain jawan toh
 Bhala dur kaise rahenge
 Maana woh hasin hai par ham bhee kam nahee hain
 Woh magrur kaise rahenge
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aamir18

We love you too Fari ❀️ You missed out on our intense "anti sarun" (sarcasm guys) discussion! πŸ˜† But since youre awesome and I love your POV on these things, I'd love to read whatever you have to say! πŸ˜³

There is so much love in this CC today. It's radiating out of my computer. πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Hi Zee,

Aww...thank you. πŸ˜³ I went through the previous pages to follow the heated discussion. πŸ˜†

I am just a little worried after reading Barun's latest interview.  I hope he keeps getting awesome roles back to back so thank doesn't even get the time to think about quitting. πŸ˜›

And yeah, it's high time he stops being lazy and gets that much needed haircut. 😑 He is super talented but he also needs to look presentable. He may lose out on roles for looking so unkempt. We know there is handsome face and a charming persona behind all that scruff but people who don't know him, won't know it or won't see it. 

He should groom himself and eat healthy not just to look good but also in order to feel good and improve his overall health. These things have a positive impact on life and does help in boosting confidence to a certain extent. 

As for my Sunny girl, I love the fact she is blunt but sometimes she should keep her bluntness in check. I also have mixed feelings about correcting the judges in JDJ, especially since Drashti never bothered to correct them. When that incident happened, I was automatically reminded of a SBS/SBB seg between Drashti and Gurmeet where he was calling her Drishti or saying it should be Drishti ( don't remember the exact thing), but DD was persistent that it's Drashti. 

Here the judges were calling her Drishti from the beginning and she didn't seem to have a problem with it no matter what the reason is. 

Sanaya must have felt bad that they were mispronouncing it and she acts on impulse most of the time but it wasn't the first episode. There isn't anything wrong in correcting someone but I can't hold it against the judges specially since DD never bothered to correct them. 

I am sure she didn't mean to offend or embarrass anyone but I won't be surprised if the judges got a little miffed with her. I love her and I love her bluntness but it doesn't mean everyone will appreciate her bluntness. 

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

LALALA 🀣

what's so funny? πŸ˜•πŸ€£
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Hi Zee,

Aww...thank you. πŸ˜³ I went through the previous pages to follow the heated discussion. πŸ˜†

I am just a little worried after reading Barun's latest interview.  I hope he keeps getting awesome roles back to back so thank doesn't even get the time to think about quitting. πŸ˜›

And yeah, it's high time he stops being lazy and gets that much needed haircut. 😑 He is super talented but he also needs to look presentable. He may lose out on roles for looking so unkempt. We know there is handsome face and a charming persona behind all that scruff but people who don't know him, won't know it or won't see it. 

He should groom himself and eat healthy not just to look good but also in order to feel good and improve his overall health. These things have a positive impact on life and does help in boosting confidence to a certain extent. 

As for my Sunny girl, I love the fact she is blunt but sometimes she should keep her bluntness in check. I also have mixed feelings about correcting the judges in JDJ, especially since Drashti never bothered to correct them. When that incident happened, I was automatically reminded of a SBS/SBB seg between Drashti and Gurmeet where he was calling her Drishti or saying it should be Drishti ( don't remember the exact thing), but DD was persistent that it's Drashti. 

Here the judges were calling her Drishti from the beginning and she didn't seem to have a problem with it no matter what the reason is. 

Sanaya must have felt bad that they were mispronouncing it and she acts on impulse most of the time but it wasn't the first episode. There isn't anything wrong in correcting someone but I can't hold it against the judges specially since DD never bothered to correct them. 

I am sure she didn't mean to offend or embarrass anyone but I won't be surprised if the judges got a little miffed with her. I love her and I love her bluntness but it doesn't mean everyone will appreciate her bluntness. 

Don't be worried about BS anymore FariπŸ€— I am feeling much more positive about it all. I don't think he has lost the zeal to act. Maybe it's because we haven't seen a video interview of him in so long that we're over analyzing everything πŸ˜† but yes he does know how much his fans love him and I don't think he'd ever disappoint 😳 Yes he's probably not coming back to TV but like you said I hope he gets back to back awesome roles :D

and yeah agree with the SI thing. She never means to offend anyone but for people that don't know about her, they might take it the wrong way πŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: incandescent

what's so funny? πŸ˜•πŸ€£

I keep laughing Fari, don't mind me 🀣
incandescent thumbnail
Thanks Aish πŸ€— I am feeling a bit more positive after talking to everyone. From what I have seen, he looks super happy when is working so maybe it's the prolonged break or his health problems that got to him. Now that he's working again, hopefully he'll start feeling more positive about things. πŸ˜³

Yes, people who don't know Sanaya can MU her. If AT ALL there is a MU between her and JDJ judges I  hope she gives an awesome performance and wins them over. πŸ˜›

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

I keep laughing Fari, don't mind me 🀣

It's ok Aashi, I don't mind. πŸ€£