Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, it was initially a sanaya's show. 
Later barun became famous and started overshadowing her. 
So they were pissed. 
When he wanted to leave, sanaya kinda asked the fans to give the show a chance. And not ask for closure. 
So those ArHi fans also asked for show's closure. 
Apparently, solo sanaya fans felt that she can carry the show on her shoulders. I kindly disagree. If there is no Arnav there won't be a khushi. 

So yeah they blame barun for leaving the show and also their fans for asking the show to end. 
I wanted the show to end. I didn't call or spam. But I prayed it to end. Cos I wanted my ArHi to be intact. 

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SilentShadow

Do you guys wanna know a secret? 

Haha. I really don't like sanaya SOLO fans. I can even tolerate barun's fans. 
But never those solo sanaya fans. They make her flawless. If you go and tell them that sanaya might be rushing into projects. She should take a well deserved break. They will snap at you. 

Cos I don't know why they treat her like a goddess. She isn't. 

exactly how if I told this sanaya should take some break after they definitly bash me with no end
I m also sanaya fan I want she get best but at this she should give her career a time break a much needed break
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Do you guys wanna know a secret? 

Haha. I really don't like sanaya SOLO fans. I can even tolerate barun's fans. 
But never those solo sanaya fans. They make her flawless. If you go and tell them that sanaya might be rushing into projects. She should take a well deserved break. They will snap at you. 

Cos I don't know why they treat her like a goddess. She isn't. 

I completely agree with you Nisha 🤔

Not only Solo Sanaya Fans, but even most of the Solo Barun fans 🤔

But no one on this CC seems to be a solo fan, & so I love this CC 😳 We can openly share our views and anyone of us can correct each other if we've said something wrong, but the solo fans would definately pounce on you!🤣
Iqraimran thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RK-

i think i still need time to understand people here in IF, but still the young people here needs to learn some patience for God's sake...

I don't think this will going happened near future patience forum will never learn
whiterose29 thumbnail

So they were pissed. 
When he wanted to leave, sanaya kinda asked the fans to give the show a chance. And not ask for closure. 
Apparently, solo sanaya fans felt that she can carry the show on her shoulders. I kindly disagree. If there is no Arnav there won't be a khushi. 

So yeah they blame barun for leaving the show and also their fans for asking the show to end. 
I wanted the show to end. I didn't call or spam. But I prayed it to end. Cos I wanted my ArHi to be intact. 

Being a SaRun fan, even I wanted the show to end with SaRun as ArHi. I did call and spammed when they were trying to bring in the new lead 

Thank God the show ended with SaRun only! ❤️
whiterose29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LiveCrazily-

I don't think this will going happened near future patience forum will never learn

Yeah Iqra is right 🥱

Some people are really not mature enough to think sensibly 🥱
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can eerily understand why they are like that. Bcos they wanna protect their favorite star from criticism. Those bashing. But they shouldn't block out quality criticism. 
Nobody is perfect. They will learn and go. 
Let them be. 
Some act like their mothers.

But the funny thing I don't understand is that, they know they are doing a mistake in being so protective yet they don't change their ways. 🥱
Iqraimran thumbnail

So they were pissed. 

ipkknd is all about arhi, solo fans whether Sanaya or barun never understand this

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hey guys! I hope all of you have sent your messages/siggies for Sobti's Birthdayyy!

@All: Long time since I've been here. Wazzup?
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can't even imagine khushi without arnav even in my dreams, i am not able to bear that,  i am happy that the show ended with arshi even i am not satisfied with it...