Amit Tyagi(from AajTak)onIPKKND2,Barun,Sanaya,MAMR - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tvshowfan

yeah that will ensure the hairun  fans to be  keeping at distance too .
if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance
with hairs and oily stuff πŸ˜›

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure 😭  so still under learning phase πŸ˜†

When will you shutup i wonder..! πŸ˜³
Stop wasting the time on some individual by saying bad about the actors who are great friends in real life...whether they work together or not most imp is they are best of friends. I don't want them to work together for the time being just to explore their acting horizons..whatever they are doing in their individual capacity i am happy for them..just becoz of few chunks of biased negative bunch who only wants to prove their hatred and never want to change their opinion without meeting them is not going to harm these actors so why to waste energy in counter attacking them.

I am always happy to hear when someone says good when they mee sanaya or barun. they are happy and seeing them happy i am happy too. 

***Peace*** 

yeah that will ensure the hairun fans to be keeping at distance too .
if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure 😭 so still under learning phase πŸ˜†

Yeah oily and hairy but not fake, so ahem to that πŸ˜†

yeah that will ensure the hairun  fans to be  keeping at distance too .

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure 😭  so still under learning phase πŸ˜†

does the flawless in white speak in the ad? 
coz i cannot bear loud mouth u see😳
Who is publicity monger and cheap here.. Oh I got it now..You mean Rakhi Sawant of TV..
Being brutally honest and loud mouth is equated to Rakhi Sawant by media. πŸ˜†
Baby baby ..
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Stop wasting the time on some individual by saying bad about the actors who are great friends in real life...whether they work together or not most imp is they are best of friends. I don't want them to work together for the time being just to explore their acting horizons..whatever they are doing in their individual capacity i am happy for them..just becoz of few chunks of biased negative bunch who only wants to prove their hatred and never want to change their opinion without meeting them is not going to harm these actors so why to waste energy in counter attacking them.

I am always happy to hear when someone says good when they mee sanaya or barun. they are happy and seeing them happy i am happy too. 

***Peace*** 
Exactly. When this fan war will end.?😭
Pls. Stop it guys.

Originally posted by saalu1

Who is publicity monger and cheap here.. Oh I got it now..You mean Rakhi Sawant of TV..
Baby baby ..

rakhi sawant😲🀣

ofcourse even if i was a CVs i had rather save my story and track and dialgoue for a actor who wants to stay and work for my show rather than have a future plan πŸ˜†
you seem to know a lot..so why do you think channel and PH signed with an actor who gave commitment for an year? charity? why do you think channel and PH continued mindless tracks instead of closing down the show? pity on audience? why channel and PH wanted to kill ASR character and have another love interest to Khushi..much of creativity?  Why someone had to leak insider news?  Btw..oh..yes that actor who played Arnav Singh Raizada didnt need dialogues to show what that character wanted to speak..All he needed was two mins screen space out of 20 mins and he would steal the show..
i said triggered IPK debacle.  he triggered it and later ipk fel like a bunch of cards πŸ˜›
about @blue hehe dear go and  read his infamous cofee with gul  video he said he continued in ipk after feb(when his contract was to be renewed and he was offered mamr)  cause he got money and all got money πŸ˜›
@blue liner..I didnt say that Amit Tyagi said it..so you wanna check with him..? Since you mentioned whether Amit was positive or negative about Barun, I just quoted those lines..
do you seriously think he did not make enough money in ipk and he did SPL for free  🀒
Did  he or his fans claim that he did IPK for free? Is there nothing between doing charity and being money minded..if taking salary makes one money minded..this entire world is money minded
abut publicity savy 🀣 all TOI article, cheap meet and greet was not for publicity πŸ€ͺ
cheap? I dont know whether you meant inexpensive or little effort..? whatever it was..he  clearly made his fans happy..
when and if mamr first look comes you will know how much publicity minded he is πŸ˜†
Is there anyone who doesnt do publicity for thier shows? From SRK to new comers, everyone does that..isn't it? I am sure Sans and BS didnt go to SPL for thier own publicity but they had to go bcoz thier channel asked them to..I am sure there is a difference between promoting thier product  and publicizing something for thier own good..
lets not even talk about morphed pic HT article and miss malini  stuff 🀒
LOL..I didnt talk..I dont even know whats that morphed pic you were mentioned..looks like I dont follow Barun as much as you do
its  a different point that he cant be on live stage , do not call that to be non publicity savy πŸ˜†
i wont be surprised if he or his team come to IF πŸ˜†
I tried to understand that point, but I  couldnt..did someone  say his stage fear is the reason why he doesnt want to b publicity  savy? oh..yes..even if he / his team comes to IF, whats wrong in that...there are already links in IF for few the celebrity blogs rt? or is there a new rule that we are talking about which is applicable only to Barun?
Originally posted by saalu1

Baby baby ..

Oh Yeah,I have seen that Rakhi Sawant one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Such a brutally honest video that was πŸ˜†

Originally posted by bramcote46

So true dear when fav still stuck in all sbs with prev show/ co-star then how can fans move on πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
May be I was wrong to think that may be angelic dance and a new  hairaf hobti in new LOK show might help them move on but I have been proven wrong πŸ˜†
harif hobti πŸ€£πŸ€£...

but my heart broken with ipk2 ...πŸ’”...i has high hopes for visa ...oh may be it happen in season 3,4 and so on ..yanhea...πŸ˜† harif uncle on life ok ...🀣

now  how  i will droll ...🀣
Edited by cathu - 10 years ago