Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

"Good to you guys"? clearly..thats not the part of discussion that we were having rt? I dont know what you meant by "you guys"...and I dont know whom you are expecting to come out? I was neither talking to anyone supporting Barun in this thread nor the ppl who bashes him..if you dont have the answer or if you dont want to answer, let it be  and lets cut the discussion, there is no need to make it personal..

its not person. i said guys right πŸ˜†
i have replied enough in all my replied what else you want me to reply πŸ˜ƒ
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cathu

after long time log in ipk forum ...what m seeing ...same old storyπŸ˜†...same people stuck in old world...i thought new jodi , sizzling hot romance of new jodi helpled move on from Arshi ...but nahi people still stuck with ipk ...

r n they same people who use to habit of poking every Barun related post and preached long lecture on drooling post and struggled high to close Barun apperciation post becoz same people has philosophy apperciation post and deooling post shd nt be in main forum

but what m seeing in some other famous where same famous people drooling on nighties , night suits and every second post in famous forum is abt angel's angelic look,flawless skin, angelic dance , angelic smile , falwless beauty and list is long ...accha to rulles changed ion other forums ...πŸ˜†

Arre, if there is nothing in the show other than to discuss nighties, belly romance, dogs and rain dance.
So they come back to supposedly dead forum. When angel herself has not moved on from her previous show, how do u expect her fans to move on. Mera Barun, wonder if this is not cheap publicityEdited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saalu1

Arre, if there is nothing in the show other than to discuss nighties, belly romance, dogs and rain dance.
So they come back to supposedly dead forum. When angel herself has not moved on from her previous show, how do u expect her fans to move on. Mera Barun, wonder if this is not cheap publicity

angel changed statement per situation and chanting Barun 's name per situation ...
meara Barun ...lolz 
drooling on nigties ...sssh ...but kya karea , when show lack substance then just drool on flawless beauty ...forum shd be name , beauty contentes forum , angelic forum , oh nahi , flawless forum or angel shrine ...πŸ˜†

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Enuf guyss..stop it..
Plzz all of u stop quoting each other...
Ree..saalu..bramcote..nd whoever barun fans are der..
Join movie thread...
Dont discuss nonsense nd things wich are of least importance..plzz guyss
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

its not person. i said guys right πŸ˜†
i have replied enough in all my replied what else you want me to reply πŸ˜ƒ

who am I to want something from you.."guys" hmm..I didnt know it wasn't personal... so whom were you expecting to come out with me when you said with an evil emotion that "hope others also come out"? 

if you have missed something in my earlier post..There were quite a few points you mentioned in your post, which I  have quoted and replied..instead of saying anything about that you expressed your happiness to see us(which I am still not sure which guys u were referring to)..

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG Whats happening here?
@saru u need my help kya?? Haha...
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

Enuf guyss..stop it..
Join movie thread...

yeah pooja but some ppl love sobti way too much u see
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Catz-

OMG Whats happening here?
@saru u need my help kya?? Haha...

aww such a nice friend!! 
πŸ˜†
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcum new mod  aka mid  in our forum ...
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

Enuf guyss..stop it..
Join movie thread...

Sorry Pooja, I was just making a point here. I made my comment on page 2 and left at that. But some have not moved on and has habit of poking their noses in everything related to Barun.
So had to give them reality check of their angels publicity mongering