Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

I simply don't understand why stone people are happy to hear that Sarun will not happen in future.

It guess it was Raj Baddan who also wished to see Sarun working together.

I guess Sp or Rajan has asked him to say something like that.

Show Biz and its "Daaw Painch "  twists and turns yaara ...
.🀬

SaRun will not happen in future πŸ₯³
Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees
Support_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy to hear that SaRUn wont happen in the future...πŸ˜ƒand also happy to hear about Barun.πŸ˜ƒ
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
tfs
logged in and heard the audio
could read the wu
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya1234

SaRun will not happen in future πŸ₯³
Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people πŸ˜†
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Best part is what he said about Barun πŸ˜Š 
Wonder why everyone who met Barun has only good things to say about him than those who never met him πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

@ blue yes you are right Deeps πŸ˜Š

ofcourse even if i was a CVs i had rather save my story and track and dialgoue for a actor who wants to stay and work for my show rather than have a future plan πŸ˜†
i said triggered IPK debacle.  he triggered it and later ipk fel like a bunch of cards πŸ˜›
about @blue hehe dear go and  read his infamous cofee with gul  video he said he continued in ipk after feb(when his contract was to be renewed and he was offered mamr)  cause he got money and all got money πŸ˜›

do you seriously think he did not make enough money in ipk and he did SPL for free  🀒
abut publicity savy 🀣 all TOI article, cheap meet and greet was not for publicity πŸ€ͺ
when and if mamr first look comes you will know how much publicity minded he is πŸ˜†
lets not even talk about morphed pic HT article and miss malini  stuff 🀒
its  a different point that he cant be on live stage , do not call that to be non publicity savy πŸ˜†
i wont be surprised if he or his team come to IF πŸ˜†
Edited by tvshowfan - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sigh ... Some people can't move on πŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people πŸ˜†

@ sasya1234...Muahhh❀️πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

Hope tyhe phankhis realise this...and stop sending pm's and make posts bring back sarun..thy better stop harassi ng people..Amit Tyagi very clearly said Bs is happy with his mvoies and his wife...

I would be any day happy to see thm..but now i know its not possible..Amit sais si is verty happy with CC..what else we needπŸ‘

Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees..lobb u for this....
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Sigh ... Some people can't move on πŸ˜†

i call it abandon issueπŸ˜†
and wow didnt knew meeting fans is a cheap publicity. i wonder what people had to say for fav who takes his ex costar name most of the time  even though the current co star clearly not like it and he is not required πŸ˜† then it will be aww awwπŸ˜†