sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lionel_Andres

Thanx for sharing.. i just loved what he said about Barun,,πŸ˜›

same here Lionel ..πŸ˜ƒ
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meera...

Loved the way Amit Tyagi spoke..mamr may relase in year end and the first look expected in september...

And he has very clearly said..50 50 ipk 2 may or may not work out as sequels have nt worked out inb past..

Both si and bs have moved frm image of Arnav and Khushi..in the near future no chance of tm being together...

Si is happy with CC...

Yaa... He spoke well... And he is right... We don't know if the sequel will work or not. A lot depends on the story and the acting and the presentation... But with the 6 pm slot... I am not too sure
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simim

Yaa... He spoke well... And he is right... We don't know if the sequel will work or not. A lot depends on the story and the acting and the presentation... But with the 6 pm slot... I am not too sure

I too feel 6PM is a bit too early yaar πŸ˜•
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonapri

thanks for sharing. loved what he said about  barun. its nothing new to me but good to hear. he was never fame or money minded. thats why never use his famous character asr for  own selfish purpose.like some people do as soon as latest serial starts flopping.🀒 i hope he never  do that in future too.
and also about sarun part.πŸ˜ƒ thnks againπŸ€—

Excuse me?! What is that supposed to mean??!! πŸ˜•

Shreya

bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simim

Well either u didn't hear it properly or heard what u wanted to hear πŸ˜† he said his movie will be releasing in sept... Next month and not abt him wanting to leave the show on sept for the movie... He sd tht he has spoken to the producer of the movie and it is ready and the first look will be out in sept

He also says that Barun and Sanaya have moved on from ipk and both r happy doing what they r doing now... He then went on to add that Barun is not publicity hungry and not money minded like others and so is happy in his space. He also said tht he doesn't think that sarun is going to happen again for a long long time

sorry i did not hear
i jsut read wirrten update thanks to sumana.

hehe if its release this sep, why will bs leave ipk last sep πŸ˜› anywas not interested.
yeah i do wish first look comes out in sep and movie gets rlease this year πŸ˜†
i do wanna see what industry says for a movie for which kidnap track was introduced
and triggered the ipk debacle.

thank god finally somebody said he does not see sarun coming on a show for long time
how i love that ,  cause even if they come , comparision will kill them 🀒
cause ipk, arhi are unique and cannot not be recreated then why distroy them 😳
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tvshowfan

sorry i did not hear
i jsut read wirrten update thanks to sumana.

hehe if its release this sep, why will bs leave ipk last sep πŸ˜› anywas not interested.
yeah i do wish first look comes out in sep and movie gets rlease this year πŸ˜†
i do wanna see what industry says for a movie for which kidnap track was introduced
and triggered the ipk debacle.

thank god finally somebody said he does not see sarun coming on a show for long time
how i love that ,  cause even if they come , comparision will kill them 🀒
cause ipk, arhi are unique and cannot not be recreated then why distroy them 😳

IPK debacle..was it not started when CVs didnt know where to take it after wedding..? πŸ˜‰ 
to clarify whether Amit had said positive or negative things..what he said was "He is not a publicity savy, not money minded like most of the other actors"...
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bs_deeps

IPK debacle..was it not started when CVs didnt know where to take it after wedding..? πŸ˜‰ 
to clarify whether Amit had said positive or negative things..what he said was "He is not a publicity savy, not money minded like most of the other actors"...

@ blue yes you are right Deeps πŸ˜Š
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
I simply don't understand why stone people are happy to hear that Sarun will not happen in future.

It guess it was Raj Baddan who also wished to see Sarun working together.

I guess Sp or Rajan has asked him to say something like that.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for saying sarun won happen..
really don wan it to happen😳