Amit Tyagi(from AajTak)onIPKKND2,Barun,Sanaya,MAMR

Posted: 10 years ago
Amit Tyagi (from Aaj Tak) talks about IPKKND2, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani and MAMR

Raj Baddhan (RB) : Amit, there is one story jo, I think, Tuesday nahin, Monday se shuru hui hai, in fact over the weekend, to do with IPKKND coming back. Now there is even a Season 2 of that. Toh boliye pehle uske bare mein please

Amit Tyagi (AT) :  Sabse achchi news hai UK ke fans ke liye kyunki IPKKND UK mein English version mein aa raha hai aur aane wala hai matlab that show is dubbed in English for the UK audience, so I am sure the fans in UK are having a nice time as the show is now been shown in the English language. For the Indian viewers, IPKKND-Part 2 has come. Actually this was a different show featuring Avinash Sachdev & Shrenu Parekh which was supposed to be launched in the afternoon slot but now SP, looking at the popularity of IPKKND & Khushi & Arnav, they have tried, they have rebranded this show as IPKKND-Part 2 with the same Pride & Prejudice kind of a setup, you know, the rich guy-poor girl, how they met & all that. It's the same story, just re-branded the show & actually this show was not IPKKND but now they are re-launching it as IPKKND-Part 2

read the complete story ...
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t17374-amit-tyagi-from-aaj-tak-talks-about-ipkknd2-barun-sobti-sanaya-irani-and-mamr-on-sabras-radio#83491

Edited by --sumana13-- - 10 years ago
I can't read it PLZ give me the whole written update
Hey I'm not able to read anything in the site.

Well the entire Fandom of Ipk and even Sanaya is disheartened.
Originally posted by muktapatel

I can't read it PLZ give me the whole written update

Mukta please comment to view the contents 
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

Hey I'm not able to read anything in the site.

Well the entire Fandom of Ipk and even Sanaya is disheartened.

My dear Soundarya Lakshmi it is an exclusive update ... Please comment there or become members to view the entire post 😊
Originally posted by saima4744

Full conversation dear pls.

You may have to log in to read yaara 😊
this was nice conversation of raj badhan with amit tayagi ...

loved wht he said abt Barun ''he is not money minded and nt run after fame and right know he is doing movie and happy in his world with wife 😃❤️...

so proud Barun has created gud image in media too...every reporter who met with Barun alwz said nice thing about Barun ...

on ipk2 he said sarun r best its so chalenging to new lead to met standred set by sarun ...

it was very gud conversation... tfs dear...
Edited by cathu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cathu

this was nice conversation of raj badhan with amit tayagi ...

loved wht he said abt Barun ''he is not money minded and nt run after fame and right know he is doing movie and happy in his world with wife 😃❤️...

so proud Barun has created gud image in media too...every reporter who met with Barun alwz said nice thing about Barun ...

on ipk2 he said sarun r best its so chalenging to new lead to met standred set by sarun ...

it was very gud conversation... tfs dear...

Hi buddy .. you can read the complete thing by logging in the link provided ...
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Hi buddy .. you can read the complete thing by logging in the link provided ...
i dnt have account their 😭...