ADDICTED!! SEASON 2 - PART 4 - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Dear its awesome. ...you r fab srsly...
Cafetaria scene is awesome
πŸ‘
I lve your story much... cant wait to read th next updt... pls cont soon...
When I saw that you updated addicted, I was somewhat mad at you because I wanted BILU, but then after reading it...I was so happy & that little anger flew away in a microsecond dunno where, your updates always do this, they have some kind of magic which attracts readers like anything that they forget everything else!!!!! Again this update was amazing, there second meeting was just terrific & at the last when Virat asked what will you put in the search, she said annoyingly cryptic hahahah...too good man!!!! From the starting till the end it was amazing, full of fun...totally addicted!!!! Update soon!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Woww season 2 thanks a lot...they wer so cute evrn befre marriage :)
Update soon
Res, Anu I loved all the updates, I will unres and give you a long well deserved comment soon πŸ˜Š
oh finaallly a season 2... was waiting for it... thanks for the update and for the pm
awesome update love flirty virat.
Addicted is my most favourite story..glad that u started season 2
Want to read their love story
Try to update soon.

A late but a hearty CONGRATULATIONS for the freaking season two of ADDICTED!!!
Addicted is something so close to my heart.. its not a mere story its a complete package of how life should be.. not that a couple should be separated but when separation appears they must talk to each other, give another chance and if their love is true and pure,, ofcoz they'll get together and be in life together forever.. Addicted, as i have told u before is a story after marriage and after having kids.. we missed the phase of before marriage; their love and the phase where the two are experiencing the parenthood.. u are splendid in giving both the phases again!! i'm so happy about the past of our jodi and the present with a pregnant manvi.. 
Di, as an author u are so perfect!! u definitely know our demands and i feel its becoz u are not an author alone, u are a reader and an admirer too.. I never dreamt of my favourite characters virat-manvi to dominate me like this through your fiction.. your work are written in such a manner that we readers always feel like we are part of the story.. when we read your work we forget the surrounding.. i have been caught so many times grinning, crying, laughing, smiling by my family and given the 'most weirdest looks' ever!! 
you are perfect in your language, clear in your plot and divine in designing characters.. no reader would exist here without mentioning Ria and Nikki.. without being a perent yourself if u are this smart to right a mother's perspective and a kid's perspective,, there's no doubt u are gonna be an excellent wife and a even more excellent mother.. i wish u heartily for your future!!
Edited by virmanhus - 10 years ago
part 1 

their first meeting.. wow how youthful!!
this is like a story inside a story.. a freaking interesting story.. its stylish, epic, dashing and adorable!

you have different styles di.. be it the cookie story of Ria in addicted which opened virat's eyes about his enemy's plan, be it virat's cancer story to manvi by which he took her opinion in my umbrella, be it the sleep talking of manvi in BILU which told alot to virat from her love for him to her desire for him, be it Diya teaching virat about life in ROS or be it each event that happened in a way to open manvi to virat in sacha pyaar (and a lot more).. every thing has something tactful, something new and something interesting which drives the plot or the particular situation..
what made me blabber the above is the way u drove this first chapter, their first meeting along with a couple of freaking songs.. it is something epic and attractive!! its such a brilliant move by u which carries alot of beauty and style..
song selection is a hard part coz it shud suit the chapter, u did it brilliantly! and to add cherry on top of ice cream, the way u made our couple to sarcastically use the lines of the songs for their first meeting and the first adiue from each other is such a splendid work!!! u just nailed it!! see u are damn different and unique,, u attract me in all the possible ways..

Swetha has checked virat out!! it was shocking and interesting for me.. i so want manvi and swetha to recall the moment and virat to catch them on spot.. 
virat had been a really smart person,, approaching a girl without getting a slap is a huge task, he not only approached her, but spoke lines that would make any girl drool over and indeed caught a crush in her heart.. OMG his smartness with his words are more than perfect!!! not to forget darling manvi gave back her dialogues equally dashingly!!

i always find virat and manvi's POV poles apart.. not in opinions but the tone.. while manvi's pov used to be very much detailed, soothing and sweet,, virat's pov used to be action filled, funfilled and strictly upto date..
the first thing she notices being his smile and his sparkling eyes, she sensing a pull, a connection towards him,, dat was so lovely.. it was like a character of a sweet girl..
on the other hand, virat like a dutiful boy checking her out and falling for her beauty was rocking!!!
the conversation between viren & virat did reveal dat virat is the heart throb among the twins..

"Sorry, I try to stay away from billionaires. They are very materialistic and soul less." 
 ''He smiles a really wide one with a 'So, you noticed me' expression''
"Don't go throwing money in wells for a kiss. I accept credit." 
"Bye weird stranger on the footpath!"
"Bye beautiful girl in the bar."
dialogues,, bang on!!! rocking di!!! so stylish, sarcastic, epic and clever!!
virat-manvi of addicted whom i figured as much matured and perfect have really enjoyed a fresh beginning.. very beautiful!!!

i captured manvi's thoughts that told me that she's a sweetheart... which line you wonder?? ''I really think that love is a matter of heart. Matters of heart are to be left to our heart and we should just wait - wait for that right moment, to meet the right person and seize that day'' very adorable line!!! loved it 

Edited by virmanhus - 10 years ago