Are we really getting Raj's confession tomorrow?

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is Raj really going to tell Sarita he loves her or do you think she is just dreaming?

I felt like Sarita was dreaming because it seems too good to be true. Plus, nothing has really happened with Vikrant. I am sure there is a lot more to unravel with Abhishek coming back as Rohan and Rohan being Vikrant's friend.

What do you guys think? Raj will realize his love for Sarita and confess tomorrow or do you think it's just Sarita or Raj dreaming?

-Riya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If they continue with the show than I thinks it is just a dream, but if the show is ending, than it might be for real 
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so show is ending n I guess its just dream...
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone is dreaming for sure!!
Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a dream, no doubt. I don't think Raj is going to have a realization this early, CVs are going to stretch this I feel.
Mini-Moon thumbnail
I, personally, think it's a little unexpected for Raj to realize his feelings for Sarita so soon. Especially since he's still fixed on trying to get her remarried and all. I'm positive that it will be a dream. (unfortunately 😔)

Although, I really do hope Raj is the one dreaming about it! That would surely get those gears in his mind turning. ðŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think its a dream. Most likely sarita's dream ... But like mini-moon said - it would be very interesting if this was raj's dream...I doubt it tho :|

How i wish it was real <3
starsanjana thumbnail
i think its also a dream thing
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was obviosly saritas dream
but it also gave an insight about all those romantic scenes that we are gonna see post SaRa confession
karsuh thumbnail
It is definitely a dream and i think it's Sarita's dream since she is the one who loves Raj.