Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I want a 215-17 cr from others so that BOI finishes at 200-201

The internet will go crazy 

and this thanda forum will be a  bit lively then

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taran stop tweeting about mojojojo and give us the Friday 10.50 Cr confirmation 😡 
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KARAN888

Taran stop tweeting about mojojojo and give us the Friday 10.50 Cr confirmation 😡 

i still say it will be around 7cr😊
Che.Guevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ricky-

i still say it will be around 7cr😊

Fair enough.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chennai Express ?@ChennaiExp

#ChennaiExpress Highest First Week in Overseas, Highest Week 1 in India. New record by SRK - Bollywood's Highest Week 1 Worldwide

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Hello jee! 

SRK & Deepika

So, I was out all day today, but all I had been thinking about from time to time was Shah...Ayyo! So, now Imma share some of my recent fav snaps of him ...❤️

I loveee KKKG! She has some awesome collection of SRK gifs!

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=5974&nCat

Chennai Express had a solid start to its second week as it grossed around 5.50 crore nett on Friday. The drop is there as the business was huge in the first week but a 5.50 crore nett figure on the second Friday is very good if compared with what other big films have done on their second Fridays.

The film even managed to beat the business of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara in some circuits despite it being in its second week week and Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara having its second day.

The figures were higher for Chennai Express in West Bengal, Nizam/Andhra, Mysore and Tamil Nadu/Kerala. Chennai Express should show solid growth on Saturday and Sunday and will easily go over 20 crore nett for the weekend.
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So only 5.5crrs...Taran's number may come around 6-6.5crrs...this shows sites like boxofficecapsule,boxofficedetail etc are useless and they simply throw any numbers by their guesses. Only BOI and Taran/Komal can give proper estimate/numbers.
Che.Guevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockrahul

So only 5.5crrs...Taran's number may come around 6-6.5crrs...this shows sites like boxofficecapsule,boxofficedetail etc are useless and they simply throw any numbers by their guesses. Only BOI and Taran/Komal can give proper estimate/numbers.

Stop spamming dude.