Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

without loopholes in the script .. if u start finding nothing will make sense !!! 😆 JTHJ was more visible I agree !!!

I can even forgive the loop holes of Rab Ne... cuz that movie had some endearing quality to it...but, JTHJ was harder to accept. 
I know that no script is perfect, however, you gotta promote it the way it is...JTHJ was promoted as some epic love story (which it had all the potential to be had there been no big loop holes that there were in the script). Like with CE, the way the makers presented it, we knew what we were going in the theatre for...it was supposed to entertain and make us laugh..and that purpose was fulfilled, that's why most of the audience came out satisfied. However, that wasn't exactly the case with JTHJ 
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tradewalas expect 10Cr today😲
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After HNY 

I want 

Don3
Anurag Kashyap
Balki 
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

tell me a movie without loopholes in the script .. if u start finding nothing will make sense !!! 😆JTHJ was more visible I agree !!!

Your right every great film from sholay to MPK to DDLJ to 3 idiots had some problems
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Please No more discussion on SRK's future movies here...Enjoy the CE success
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow 10cr. ????GOOO CE :D
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ricky-

Which Tradewalas ðŸ˜• all i see is 7 Cr ðŸ˜• Source?

BTW Single Screens late shows are Rocking ðŸ¥³ 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -ricky-

I counted the figures those people gave.. and it came up to 6.86 cr... Of course they not included the south zone in it.. so they think it would 10 cr ðŸ˜²... I don't know how right they have been with their numbers previously..😕
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

TJ dont raise my hopes for shah doing swades 2 if he didnt i will kill u Evil Smile

am telling you wht I just read..am 100% authentic !!! 😛 no kill Gowarikor !!! 😆 

'Swades 2' with SRK! Ashutosh Gowarikar plans to make a sequel!

Ashutosh Gowarikar is all set to make a sequel of his critically acclaimed film 'Swades'. According to the sources, Ashutosh is in talks to retain Shah Rukh Khan, who played Mohan Bhargava a NRI in the prequel.

"I am planning to make 'Swades 2' but it's too early to talk about it," said Gowarikar who denied to divulge more details about the story.

The sources also informed that though SRK is the first choice of the filmmaker, there shall be change as far as actress in the film is concerned. Gayatri Joshi was introduced opposite Khan in 'Swades' but since she has quit the industry after marriage, a new replacement is being considered.
Sources added that the story board is like a second chapter where Mohan Bhargava, the protagonist will be on a journey to set up basic amenities for another part of rural India.

The 200 odd minutes film 'Swades' which had a message for every Indian who desired to make his name abroad when his soil needed him the most is all set to move forward with a sequel which will show the NRI trying his best for the upliftment of his fellow Indian citizens.
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
personally i dont think it will do 10 Cr