Posted: 10 years ago
5th Thread is not over yet.. so please finish the 5th thread before moving here 😊
hmmm

YES, its Average movie. Clichd as hell, koi script tha hi nahi,  dragged at times, some ott acting by srk, add some hamming and childish antics  as well,  don't know which idiot did his makeup, tu kutte ki maut marega,  movie loud at times, no logic, music BELOW average,  at times seemed like I was watching some cartoon show….with khilona  jeeps making rounds @cardboard tents., too many yanna rascals running with butcher knife. The giant boyfriend was a dead W*F, so was dips dad…another blank, woh koi baap hai, expressionless, saale ka kapda itna saaf tha.. Actually so many W*Fs in the movie. No class. Class were oso and mhn. Those kinda masala movies I loved. Hmmm…go deeper bri, say what…I enjoyed golmaal 3 much more than this. That scene where tushar kapoor ass got burnt, his aee ooo…that was the biggest, baddest lmfao moment for me. I was literally on the floor. Don't know why and how I ended up there.  And that snake man, I want him, mithunda shyte…holly shyte to me.  Wow, I cant believe I loved tushars antics, Keh diya nah…CEs wasn't rohits best. I don't ever want to see my srk work with this cartoon rohit.

Itna dokha ke baad…

Despite all the crappiness…you still deserve a HUGE applause:

Thank you my sweet, for giving respect to the lady of the movie, her name coming before others, wah wah . Absolutely loved how you have given so much importance to the leading lady of the movie, no fear she might steal the show, this makes me even love you MORE, MORE AND MORE .I have noticed this many times  you do take EXTRA care of  ladies , especially in your home productions. I GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT HERE, FOR DIPS PERFORMANCE AND HER MINDBLOWING LOOK.

So what the movie is not perfect , at least  its clean and a family entertainer.  Good combination for a festive season.  koi condom, condom nahi.  just a wee bit of masala, bit of romance, bit of dishum dishum, bit of emotion, bit of songs/dances, bit of hamming, bit of khel koodh, perfect ingredients of a srk movie...….bass… THAT'S all we fans want from our loved stars during these festive seasons.

AND the BEST THING, it's Just ENOUGH to beat ALLL.

I really don't mind embracing this crap from you my baadshah. A personal win. Calls for a celebration!

Cheers to you my sweet, and here is wishing you all the best for HNY. I know it will be better and BIGGER than this….after all YOU are the baadshah of Bollywood.

The movie deserves 2/5 but your blind fan gives it a 3/5….mere baadshah!

I did not read it. Too lazy & no time. But whatever I assume.  will give u 👏

• CHENNAI EXPRESS First Week Total Business : Crosses 155cr Mark, Rewrites Box Office HISTORY :-

Previews - 6.75 crore
    Friday - 33.12 crore
    Saturday - 28.05 crore
    Sunday - 32.5 crore
    Monday - 12.62 crore
    Tuesday - 11.5 crore
    Wednesday - 12.56 crore
    Thursday - 19.6 crore

TOTAL :- 156.7 crore Nett.

Despite the New Big release of OUATIMD, #?ChennaiExpress has stormed the Box office on Independence Day over the Nation. Collected a Humogenous 19.6cr on its 7th Day. 

Film shattered all Box Office Records in Week One, crossed Dabangg 2 lifetime biz in 7 days and now stands at 4th Position on highest nett grossers list in India.

It has created New Benchmark by collecting 156.7cr in just 7 days breaking previous 1st week record of ETT (135cr) by a Huge 21cr margin. Film has crushed all records came on its way. EPIC.

Now film emerged a BLOCKBUSTER With its 7 days business, 200cr lifetime and ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER status depends on 2nd week. Screens will be decreased today as its 2nd week of the film.

VERDICT :- BLOCKBUSTER.

• Nizam ALL TIME Top Ten: Chennai Express Hits Top Spot In One Week :-

Chennai Express has become the number one grosser in the Nizam/Andhra belt in just one week. The top ten all time grossers in Nizam/Andhra are as follows.

1. Chennai Express 11.25 crore approx (One Week)
    2. 3 Idiots - 10.50 crore
    3. Ek Tha Tiger - 10.25 crore
    4. Bodyguard - 8.50 crore
    5. Dabangg 2 - 7.65 crore
    6. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - 6.75 crore
    7. Dabangg - 6.65 crore
    8. Dhoom 2 - 6.50 crore
    9. Agneepath - 6.40 crore
    10. Ra.One - 6.35 crore 

Film might cross 15cr bench mark in the circuit in its lifetime.
What is the lifetime collection of Dabangg 2?? 158 cr or 155 cr??Bollywood Hungama says 155 cr.

I br@ught OUTIMA total, because max 100%, occu, a film can do 12 only. But if they have 1600 screens, then they & their fans blaming CE doesnt make ny sense.

BOI has missing networks, specially in south, thats y their figures r always low.

FOR 3I also , BOI put lesser figures, but VVC asked them to quote his figures through a request with official figures. That movie had a buzz like never before & every one loved the filom, so BOI aceepted his figures & published them. Thats why every where every one quote 202 as 3I number.:)
Edited by SRK-BEBO - 10 years ago
taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

#OUATIMD collected Rs 11 cr to 11.25 cr on Thursday. Since it was a limited release, the figures are very good.

Originally posted by hardyboy09

taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

#OUATIMD collected Rs 11 cr to 11.25 cr on Thursday. Since it was a limited release, the figures are very good.

wrong thread :)