Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 88)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Is Grays Anatomy is still on Tv ? Or you're watching the reruns! Yes,  Meredith is one annoying charecter !  For some reason I enjoyed it but stopped after 3rd season . Got tired of seeing eveyone jumping in bed. Wish hospital was that easy .
  BTW  did you read that Article ? . I loved Rulsan ( DV ) and his comment on p**n. I loved his honesty !! I don't think any Bollywood actor is that honest !! Or was he being funny ?he was First choice of Slumdog  ? That's interesting !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
So you're about to have a huge family reunion- that sounds like fun, except when family acts like guests, then its just a lot of work. 

Why did they deny the visa- hope you guys can appeal the decision.  Deliver at home- that would be crazy- call 911 at the first sign of a contraction LOL

Where do your brother and sister-in-law live? 

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Is Grays Anatomy is still on Tv ? Or you're watching the reruns! Yes,  Meredith is one annoying charecter !  For some reason I enjoyed it but stopped after 3rd season . Got tired of seeing eveyone jumping in bed. Wish hospital was that easy .
  BTW  did you read that Article ? . I loved Rulsan ( DV ) and his comment on p**n. I loved his honesty !! I don't think any Bollywood actor is that honest !! Or was he being funny ?he was First choice of Slumdog  ? That's interesting !

I stopped watching for a while, then started last season- i skip some episodes.  And yes its still on ROFL  I heard something few years ago that it was its last season but seems like it keeps coming back every year.  @bold- yeah this is a little too much- every resident/attending/intern sleeping with every other resident/attending/intern/nurse.  After a point, it just looks forced and disgusting. 

Oh yes I read that article, definitely very honest- maybe a little too honest- didn't need to know all those personal things ROFL  Actors and their big mouths, really! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

So you're about to have a huge family reunion- that sounds like fun, except when family acts like guests, then its just a lot of work. 

Why did they deny the visa- hope you guys can appeal the decision.  Deliver at home- that would be crazy- call 911 at the first sign of a contraction LOL

Where do your brother and sister-in-law live? 

My husbands brother and his wife live in same city . Only 5 miles away from me . This is his second American wife . He is  14 yrs older than my husband . She is nice but Yaar , this is very hard on me . I have to act as host . They will help . Today I was on the go since 5 am . Too much . I am used to extended family but now a days I just want to be left alone !! 
  I am appealing . She is young and professional so they think she will  stay in US . What a nonsense .  Who wants to Take USMLE at this age , this lady is very wealthy she don't need Dollars . Crazy !!
   My sisters Uterus is very weak . They are afraid that gravity will not help and she might just go very fast .i want her to go full term but same time they are preparing us for worst . 
    I am just happy that baby is doing fine .

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Yup, there's 2 kinds of extended family- one if they're visiting fit right in and you don't even feel like you have guests and then there's the 2nd kind.  I don'l like the 2nd kind- too much pressure. 

How far isthe nearest hospital from your house? 
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Don't get mad- I was reading the link you posted.  Yeah, that girl used to be on HD forum too- her posts were usually good.  This one is good too. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Yup, there's 2 kinds of extended family- one if they're visiting fit right in and you don't even feel like you have guests and then there's the 2nd kind.  I don'l like the 2nd kind- too much pressure. 

I live only 15 mins from my hospital . She will go there . Just keeping my fingers crossed ! I hope she makes it . I might shift her in hotel next door to the hospital . 

Both families are used to each other . We have thanks giving and X mas together . My husbands has large family in US so my family is used to them . But Leena is on bedrest so she is very Modest girl and feels like she should help . Shama will drive them crazy . It will be circus till they get some accommodation ! I hope it's sooner that's later or I will kill myself infront of God !!trust me !

BTW I wrote about Me attending Week long workshop on medicine did you read it ? 

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I live only 15 mins from my hospital . She will go there . Just keeping my fingers crossed ! I hope she makes it . I might shift her in hotel next door to the hospital . 

Both families are used to each other . We have thanks giving and X mas together . My husbands has large family in US so my family is used to them . But Leena is on bedrest so she is very Modest girl and feels like she should help . Shama will drive them crazy . It will be circus till they get some accommodation ! I hope it's sooner that's later or I will kill myself infront of God !!trust me !

BTW I wrote about Me attending Week long workshop on medicine did you read it ? 

Oh are you attending it for sure?  I thought you said you were thinking about it- what topics will they cover?  - well let me know what exciting things you learn LOL 

Why don't they just shift to a hotel to start with?  America hai, yaha kaunsa hotels/motels ki kami hai? 

Heema22

Go to top