Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Heema22

This is really entertaining 

Watch this . My husband send it over " holly shit  " I want to know your opinion . 

haha the bride and grooms expressions 🤣  The priest is in the wrong place!  This is a solemn ceremony- what b.s.  Weddings these days have nothing to do with god and everything to do with the dress, the flowers, and obvioulsy the "let's pose' picutres.   Poor photographer. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey this is great . it's my fault and it's your fault !

Why   reason behind rape is so misunderstood ? You don't need to be rocket scientist to understand . It's universal . Who has Vagina it's her fault  May men should have it .
  Tomorrow I will post  here autocorrect blooper . Text massage send over from my husband . I have to learn to take screen shot . It's so funny . 
Heema22 thumbnail
Ok dear . These love birds are making my blood boil . I think I need to say something . 
   Goodnight . I hope tomorrow when they demand dowry and everyone thinks  it's Prachi's fault we will troll. Promise . Let them have honeymoon for few days !! We are not that bad .🤣
  Every dog has his day . Goodnight ðŸ¤—
Do you get sweet dream? I never do . ðŸ¤¬
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will wait for your autocorrect blooper...in the meantime, sending loads of patience your way 😆  Have a wonderful night, see you tomorrow hopefully 😃
Heema22 thumbnail
AKKI 🤗. You had enough masala dosa . Come over . ðŸ¤— Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AKKI 🤗. You had enough masala dosa . Come over . ðŸ¤—

Heema ðŸ¤— How did you know? I had one in the evening! ðŸ˜† 

Hope you're still around. I got late getting back to the guest house after catching up with an old friend of mine. And I hope you had a better day today and are not skipping lunch.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
No no, you are not late . I am early . I was very happy and I wanted to tell someone great news so I rushed to come in my office .
  I was fighting and debating for two months . I know I need lots of time in November when baby comes . I knew to keep up with pace I had to give up something . So I made my mind to give up my two groups . Which are very dear to me. I do have new group leaders to continue , but  I never got courage to discussed this with groups . I tried and failed  miserably.  Today when I came in to work . I got this energy and I wrote nice goodbye Email to 30 families and  I felt really good . I feel like weight was lifted off me . So let's see . 

I knew you had Masala Dosa !  I keep thinking about this all morning . In fact one time I had craving for it ( middle of one meeting ) 
Heema22 thumbnail
When I came in my office . Shama was waiting for me with very nice lunch . She made great pasta salad and fruit salad . She hates , when I skip lunch or dinner . She thinks I am loosing wright and look sick .so she made sure I ate every thing. Now I am so full that I cannot move . But I saw cute smile on my nautanki's face . I was craving for that cutie pie to smile . This is start I need to wait for big one .
How was  your day ? Relative free? Looks like you get more time off when you are out of time . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

No no, you are not late . I am early . I was very happy and I wanted to tell someone great news so I rushed to come in my office .

I was fighting and debating for two months . I know I need lots of time in November when baby comes . I knew to keep up with pace I had to give up something . So I made my mind to give up my two groups . Which are very dear to me. I do have new group leaders to continue , but  I never got courage to discussed this with groups . I tried and failed  miserably.  Today when I came in to work . I got this energy and I wrote nice goodbye Email to 30 families and  I felt really good . I feel like weight was lifted off me . So let's see . 

I knew you had Masala Dosa !  I keep thinking about this all morning . In fact one time I had craving for it ( middle of one meeting ) 

Oh dear! You gave it up?? Am hoping its temporary...until the baby is a few months old. Then, slowly you can come back to this, right? 

AllThingsNice thumbnail

When I came in my office . Shama was waiting for me with very nice lunch . She made great pasta salad and fruit salad . She hates , when I skip lunch or dinner . She thinks I am loosing wright and look sick .so she made sure I eat every thing. Now I am so full that I cannot move . But I saw cute smile on my nautanki's face . I was craving for that cutie pie to smile . This is start I need to wait for big one .

How was  your day ? Relative free? Looks like you get more time off when you are out of time . 

So sweet ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ That's really sweet! Good to know she's feeling better. Read something about your bro-in-law on earlier pages ðŸ˜† Don't underestimate your patience, Heema. You have loads of it ðŸ˜†

Yes, my day, thankfully, was relative-free. I got out of office at 5 PM, but I did the wisest thing in a long time -- told a lie. Told my aunt that I am still in office and headed out to some bookshops. But had some typical South Indian coffee before that. Here, they serve something called "chow chow bhath" which is a part serving of upma and a part serving of sheera. Ate that, had coffee and ran into a bookstore. Over there, bumped right into an old friend of mine. Met him after several years, so had a lot of catching up to do. Had dosa for dinner after picking up some books ðŸ˜ƒ