Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Saumya . Darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
We Really ,Really missed you !!! Welcome back. I think Kaddu will be back today bacause Ganapati  Visarjan is today so Mata ke Darshan hame honge ? I will make time for lunch and see you both . I will not be here  Friday Saturday and Sunday morning .  Another  wedding . This year lots of wedding invitations . My Nautanki is here from India for next two wedding and my husband is coming over this morning . We have to travel to Virginia . When I see you I will answer your questions because I hate when I answer question and person who is asking questions , misses that post . It takes lots of efforts on the cell and fight this  Damn  autocorrect . You. Know the story !!!

Welcome back  Kanan tooπŸ€—.πŸ€—( in advance ) see you for boring lunch . First  time  this week . I have been very busy with state inspection !!!damn it . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Kanan mata Kabhi to Darshan dena. 
  You have no  idea what I did to get lunch time .( First. Lunch break  this week .)
  You will get hug only  when you visit us .

If you don't show up in 15 mins I will start spamming . It's is promiss not threat !!
  Saumya darling . Please repair your khilllona !
Heema22 thumbnail
Sorry I was paged .
Here I go
Jo Vaadaa Kiyaa Vo Nibhaanaa Padegaa
Roke Zamaanaa Chaahe Roke Khudaaii Tumako Aanaa Padegaa

OK Kanan !! Very busy day . I was not able to  spammed as I promised . Very busy hospital . Aaj Bhi Tum nahi Aayi . Have a great weekend ! I will be busy with yet another  wedding !!

Just for you !!! Bedardi 

mohe bhool gaye sanwariya, bhool gaye sanwariya 
aawan keh gaye, ajhoon na aaye 
leeni na mori khabariya

Dl ko diye kyun dukh birhaa ke
tod diya kyun mahel banaa ke
aas dila ke o bedardi 
pher li kaahe nazariya

Nain kahe ro-ro ke sajna
dekh chuke hum pyaar ka sapna
preet hai jhooti, preetam jhoota
jhooti hai saari nagariya

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Hey both of you...

1. Its Saanchi because there is a chandrabindu

2. Ditto about Grey's Anatomy. Everyone havingvsex with everyone is so stupid. I dislike meredith for the wayshe flaunts philosophy . And for some reason I do not like her husband. I like that ortho girl who married her girlfriend .

3. Which TM were we discussing. By the way al you have to do for fun on jlz forum is write Jai mata di... mata ki shakti ko kam mat samjho... bhakt pahuch hi jayenge. 🀣

I miss you guys but my cellphone is in a very bad state. Will return soon. Hopefully πŸ€”

Kaddu I want a complete vrittant of ganesh chaturthi.

Wow, this is a very comprensive comment, especially coming from you i.e covering all the important topics me and Heema covered...I'm impressed! 

1. What does chandrabindu mean? 

2.  The ortho girl- I like her too- are you still watching gray's?  Last season, ortho's now wife cheated on her with another woman.   

3.  I think her usename is Tanha something...see the link Heema posted on one of the previous pages. 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yo! Anybody home?

Hugs to all...Heema πŸ€—, Saumya πŸ€—, Dia πŸ€—

Missed this CC like anything, but the festival days were totally hectic. The weekend was spent in a more unamusing and exhausting manner because we were trying to get the house back in order. πŸ˜•

How have you guys been? Heema, I gather, is very busy. Saumya, hope you're lurking around somewhere. Hoping to meet some of you today before I crash.

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Yeh hui na baat! Ab laga na ki iss CC mein bhi Ganesh Chaturthi manayi gayi hai!

Not just modak and karanji, Heema. Luddoo, dal vada, and kheer too πŸ˜ƒ Among other things...

What are you having for lunch today?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

"Vakratunda Mahakaya, Suryakoti Samaprabha

Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva, Sarva Karyeshu                                                    Sarvada"

Om Gam Ganapataye Namo Namaha
                              Shri Siddhi Vinayak Namo Namaha 
                                  Astha Vinayak Namo Namaha

Ganpati Bappa Moraya!!!!!

Have you heard a song by Shankar Mahadevan? Dedicated to Ganesha? From the album Vishwa Vinayaka? Every mandal in Bombay religiously plays this song nowadays.

Heema22 thumbnail
Kaddu is back πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Hey I really missed you!!tell me every thing. JlZ
Did episode on ganapati aagaman and visarjan . Perfect for me , I was missing this time. Tv was substitute
I hope you are home and not at work. I am driving back home from Virginia . Taking Pitt stop.my husband and shama had little too much party last night. I refused to give them Nimbu pani so I had too drive . What a relief . Going to wedding these two talked their head off or my ears off . Now they are totally wasted. ! And I am designated driver . Fun life !!
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Have you heard a song by Shankar Mahadevan? Dedicated to Ganesha? From the album Vishwa Vinayaka? Every mandal in Bombay religiously plays this song nowadays.

[/QUOTE

No I did not hear that song but I will google it. No one is giving me info on prayers . This was our prayer. They played Sukhakarta Dukhaharta on Jlz , it made me cry . For some reason that Aarati "mujhe sakoon deti hey" may be it brings back wonderful memories.

Jiju and Aadhi gharwali   are coming back With coffee.I have to go .

See you tomorrow ? Promise? I will give you longer time ! Gn πŸ€— Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Kaddu is back πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Hey I really missed you!!tell me every thing. JlZ
Did episode on ganapati aagaman and visarjan . Perfect for me , I was missing this time. Tv was substitute

I hope you are home and not at work. I am driving back home from Virginia . Taking Pitt stop.my husband and shama had little too much party last night. I refused to give them Nimbu pani so I had too drive . What a relief . Going to wedding these two talked their head off or my ears off . Now they are totally wasted. ! And I am designated driver . Fun life !!

Oh yes, another wedding you attended! Such fun...so many weddings back to back.

I am at home. Went back to office today after taking all of last week off.

Sunday was Gauri puja and we cooked five different rice-based items: lemon rice, coconut rice, khichdi, curd rice, and sweet pongal (look this up!). Usually, its just the family for Gauri puja, but this time, we had uncommon rush. There were visitors from Bangalore who joined us for the puja and added to the general confusion by wanting to do things their way. Finally, my mother lost it and put her foot down. Assigned cooking to me (imagine!) and the puja to herself and her sister. The rest were mere spectators.

Monday was Ganesh Chaturthi and we began the day really early. Puja had to start by 9.00 AM. Which meant that at least some part of the prasad had to be ready by then. We began cooking at about 5.30 AM and finished only at around 2.30. Before you all faint, let me tell you that we had nearly 50 people coming in on that day. Not all ate lunch with us, but everyone had to get some form of prasad. Which included modak, karanji, luddoo, kheer, masala rice, curd rice, koshimbhir, dal vada, and dal-chawal. Believe me, I prefer crazy deadlines to this mad rush. This year was especially rushed because Ganapati was supposed to be around only till Thursday. I caught myself complaining about the number of people...Heema, am not a good kid. πŸ˜› It was crazy. 

Visarjan was on Thursday. The panditji told us that the puja has to be complete by 6 AM. So that meant another day of cooking from 4 AM onwards. But this was far simpler than the puja day and got done without hassle. We took the idol to the beach, did another small puja there and bid them farewell. Until next year.

That was not a complete vrittant, Saumya, but the best I can manage right now. I have not added the fights and confusions that over-enthu relatives can cause. Nor the blessings that God showers in the form of good friends who step in to help with the cooking!

BTW, Heema, I went to Lalbaug today for darshan. Wonder what it was...I finished darshan in 45 mins flat. We had heard all types of horror stories about people in queue for 18 hours and so on.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago