Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Heema🤗 Having a busy day?

Saumya, please use your time and creativity better! You sketch also, right?

honey... 🤗 wats for lunch?

Kaddu... Did i say i sketch? I paint a bit...
About writing... The most difficult part is presentation... I get very confused. And while planning the presentation story keeps changing :-P thats what i meant by it took me an year... I am bad with expressing it .
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Jalamasthami !! I was going to send to nice Krisha picture but no time . . 
  We are having heavy rainfall like we get one in Mumbai for  Govinda !
You are Krishna  lover right? I should send over Shrikand !!! ðŸ’”
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
O yes... You are a krishna fan... O no... You said it was krishna yashoda actually

but arre you not praying?
Bhay prakat kripalaa deen dayala?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Yes very busy day at work just before I start my vacation !! And Saumya is eager to make living ? So sad .

If saumya gets more creative we will be doom!! So think twice before you advise her ! 

R U still at work ?how was your  day ?

Hope you're having lunch...what you eating?

Please tell me whenever you are about to disappear for your vacation, Heema. Even I'll disappear. Saumya does not like me and Dia ignores me totally and completely. Only you love me and if you also disappear, who will I chat with?

I got home an hour or so ago. Very tired...will be saying good night sooner than usual tonight.

Heema22 thumbnail
Sweetie I am having grilled cheese sandwich !! You want some?
Please explain me what's going on with SV 150 AT ? I knew you gyes will have it when I am on vacation !!ip who is holding it hostage ?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

honey... 🤗 wats for lunch?

Kaddu... Did i say i sketch? I paint a bit... Something to do with drawing, I remember!

About writing... The most difficult part is presentation... I get very confused. And while planning the presentation story keeps changing :-P thats what i meant by it took me an year... I am bad with expressing it .The saying goes: practice makes perfect. If only you gave it a bit more time than you give birthday threads, you would write awesome stuff! ðŸ˜›

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Sweetie I am having grilled cheese sandwich !! You want some?

Please explain me what's going on with SV 150 AT ? I knew you gyes will have it when I am on vacation !!ip who is holding it hostage ?

lolzzz... Its me ... When are you going to Chicago? And when are you coming back?

My laptop's mother board betrayed me at the last moment... We are tryying to anage without me.
Badala thumbnail
🤣 🤣 you think birthday threads need time 🤣
All i did was place all those things together. Not even that ... Everyone managed their comments.. I just posted the first one

writing might not be as difficult fo many apeople but for me it is. I am trying anotger one but am.not sure when will i be able to jot it down . And this one is a little lengthier . So i am.getting a little nervous.
Heema22 thumbnail
Tomorrow , Thursday , I will start very early and meet my husband  at Chicago airport . Will be back Tuesday . I might  log in on my cell to say hi but don't wait . Friday Lavani day . Saturday wedding . Sunday Monday . Romance days . Tuesday back to lonely life and  Wednesday    Back to hell .
  Saumya please make some time of a kaddu and princess !! They might find other CC to entertainment . I will try to log on my cell . And say hi . ðŸ¤—You must know I am totally addicted to you three . I don't want to go through withdrawal symptoms🤣
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Heema, I want the cheese grill, the shrikhand (with puri 😃), and the Krishna pic.

Saumya, I am a Krishna-Yashoda fan, but these telly guys just know how to make something sloppy (overemotional) and sickeningly fake. ðŸ¤¢  A new Mahabharat coming along...wonder what they'll make of it!

Prayed in the morning before leaving and will pray again tomorrow. No fanfare with the jhoolan etc. What about you people? Do you do all these customs?