Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 3)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 2753

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Sammy...are you on a break from Chirro duty- what does this chirro mean anyway...it reminds me of that mexican desert- i think its called churro ROFL
Heema said that you watched it in one night LOL  Anyway its not that unbelievable cuz when I watch stuff on youtube, I fast forward thru half of it...but that's just my ADHD. 
 
Why don't you finish ZGH?  Just watch the last episode...its a nice ending. 
 
 

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 10889

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

[QUOTE=_saumya_]sorry for dissapearin yesterday Ouch hum so gaye the Stern Smile

 Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

 Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say. [/QUOTE


 How about Sara's sucide ? I toughs that was well handle . I also did not like that mother was not punished enough but every drama does this .they are not tough enough  for parents . HD did the same . May be society  is not ready for that . I agree  its well witten. I love the both leads . Marina was superb!! Howard was good too. 


Edited by Heema22 - 15 August 2013 at 9:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Joined: 27 October 2012
Posts: 11578

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hello Sammy...are you on a break from Chirro duty- what does this chirro mean anyway...it reminds me of that mexican desert- i think its called churro ROFL
Heema said that you watched it in one night LOL  Anyway its not that unbelievable cuz when I watch stuff on youtube, I fast forward thru half of it...but that's just my ADHD. 
 
Why don't you finish ZGH?  Just watch the last episode...its a nice ending. 
 
 
tell me the episode no. jiske baad sab normal hai... I get pissed by eternal pessimism Ouch

I will give it a shot. I do not think Chirro will let me do it today. She slept throughout the day yesterday, she will keep me busy today. Chirro is for birdie LOL comes from chidiya Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 10889

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Goodnight and good day girls !! I need to hit the pillow !!!! HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Joined: 27 October 2012
Posts: 11578

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

[QUOTE=_saumya_]sorry for dissapearin yesterday Ouch hum so gaye the Stern Smile

 Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

 Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say. [/QUOTE


 How about Sara's sucide ? I toughs that was well handle . I also did not like that mother was not punished enough but every drama does this .they are not tough enough  for parents . HD did the same . May be society  is not ready for that . I agree  its well witten. I love the both leads . Marina was superb!! Howard was good too. 
Your autocorrrect ROFL you mean Fawad and Mahira LOL

I liked Sara's suicide too. I liked her mother in the end.  She was a well handled grey character. And Ashers mom should hhave lived on in the same house and get neglected. I really think that her punishment was not enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Joined: 27 October 2012
Posts: 11578

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Goodnight and good day girls !! I need to hit the pillow !!!! HugHug
A mujhe koi kuchh nai bol sakta... Dia is disappearing baar baar. 
Dia, are you preparing to study?

Bye Honey Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 10889

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

[QUOTE=_saumya_]sorry for dissapearin yesterday Ouch hum so gaye the Stern Smile

 Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

 Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say. [/QUOTE


 How about Sara's sucide ? I toughs that was well handle . I also did not like that mother was not punished enough but every drama does this .they are not tough enough  for parents . HD did the same . May be society  is not ready for that . I agree  its well witten. I love the both leads . Marina was superb!! Howard was good too. 
Your autocorrrect ROFL you mean Fawad and Mahira LOL

I liked Sara's suicide too. I liked her mother in the end.  She was a well handled grey character. And Ashers mom should hhave lived on in the same house and get neglected. I really think that her punishment was not enough.

Wow  finally we are on same page!!  Math major and medicine? I don't think my sister can  handle this one !!! But this was more realistic and the other one was HD comparison so it was better than HD !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 2753

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Bye Heema, have a good night and wondeful day at work Big smile
 
"Preparing to study" what does that mean ROFL  Actually its quite accurate in my case...i spend most of the time thinking and preparing to study and very little time actually studying LOL  Aur diappearing act to main apne guru se hi sikha hain -the tables have turned you see Wink
 
Well just watch the last episode- actually I should say the last 20 minutes of the last episode.  Don't you want to know if Kashaf changed? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Fourth Black Hole :D ~IO~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _saumya_   Replies: 1193   Views: 43562

_saumya_ 1193 43562 15 August 2013 at 2:34pm by Heema22
The Third Black Hole :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AllThingsNice   Replies: 1198   Views: 35273

AllThingsNice 1198 35273 09 July 2013 at 12:35pm by _saumya_
The Second Black Hole :D (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: AllThingsNice   Replies: 1200   Views: 42110

AllThingsNice 1200 42110 31 May 2013 at 12:54pm by AllThingsNice
Black Hole :D (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _saumya_   Replies: 1191   Views: 37022

_saumya_ 1191 37022 02 May 2013 at 7:30am by TBDRESS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index