Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _saumya_

not much interaction with Mishti any more... 😆 only when everyone fails they hand her over to me. Otherwise her mom asked me to stay away... Oh yes... The same bhabhi i kept praising day in and day out.

Anyway .. Thats not why i am singing sad songs ... I am singing them for you. This song basically says that you are not giving us enoigh bhaav 🤣

Saumya . Welcome to Bhabhi ki anokhi Duniya . Until my Bhabhi got married with my brother ,. I was the best sister ever . The best one in the word .  After their honeymoon we were three  witches of  the west !!! Now we have no contact with my nephew and niece . She hides this conflict from my brother . He suspects it but we will never spill any thing !! Very sad !
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

not much interaction with Mishti any more... 😆 only when everyone fails they hand her over to me. Otherwise her mom asked me to stay away... Oh yes... The same bhabhi i kept praising day in and day out. 😲😲 You serious??

Anyway .. Thats not why i am singing sad songs ... I am singing them for you. This song basically says that you are not giving us enoigh bhaav 🤣 Incorrigible! My reply: Khilte hain gul yahan khilke bikharne ko...milte hain dil yahan...mil ke bichadne ko

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Saumya . Welcome to Bhabhi ki anokhi Duniya . Until my Bhabhi got married with my brother ,. I was the best sister ever . The best one in the word .  After their honeymoon we were three witches of  the west !!! Now we have no contact with my nephew and niece . She hides this conflict from my brother . He suspects it but we will never spill any thing !! Very sad !

Whatever happened to the "bhabhi-as-ma" image?

Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

I LOVE this song...inspite of the expressionless actress 😆

Same here that's  why I posted the link with Lata singing . Not that she she great expression but she is better than that horrible actress who made only one movie .
    Now a days, in the morning , I have prepare lunch for my sister so I bring lunch from home . I made great mint Chaney sandwiches. They are  delicious !! Want some ???
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Whatever happened to the "bhabhi-as-ma" image?

Bhabhi meri ma banegi to meri Sas kyan Hogi ? Real Sas to ma bane ke baithi hay ham use ma kahete heyn .

My Bhabhi is extreamly jealous of us brother and sisters incredible relationship and she is threatened . In reality she would have been my  third sister but use ke  nasib me nahi  tha . She  is only daughter of very wealthy father . Spoilt brat ! Hypnotized my brother with her good looks !!! 
Badala thumbnail
Kaddu... Damn serious... And you are not going to believe she told me i was forcefully trying to feed her milk powder which she later puked ... Thats her version... My version is i did not ... She was just puking milk like all kids do.

Anyway... I have no say... With whatever she was blabbering... Believe me i had absolutely nothing to say because not a word had any meaning.

Ok... Enough bitching... 🤣

Honey... Empathies
Heema22 thumbnail
Kanan , I know you are interested in administration . I  got really good news from my husband . He just posted one song which indicated that he purchase the company and  no more merger . Danm, what a clever man . I wished I had his skills .
 Japs are very cunning . They tapped his phones and get in to his email so he writes news about work in songs for me to understand . So I am very happy . We need good news before he sees me doing Lavani !!👏
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Same here that's  why I posted the link with Lata singing . Not that she she great expression but she is better than that horrible actress who made only one movie .
    Now a days, in the morning , I have prepare lunch for my sister so I bring lunch from home . I made great mint Chaney sandwiches. They are  delicious !! Want some ???

Of course! Please pass it on! 😃 How is sister? Baby is due in about a month na?

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Kaddu... Damn serious... And you are not going to believe she told me i was forcefully trying to feed her milk powder which she later puked ... Thats her version... My version is i did not ... She was just puking milk like all kids do.

Anyway... I have no say... With whatever she was blabbering... Believe me i had absolutely nothing to say because not a word had any meaning.

Ok... Enough bitching... 🤣

Honey... Empathies

Never mind...less said the better.

What has been happening with your studies? Whats the latest?

Heema22 thumbnail
🤪🤪  Ok this is my way of feeding you !! Happy ?

My sister is due nov 7 th . But she might not make the whole term . I just hope that she will not prematurely deliver the baby during my  vacation . That will freak out  my bother in law and  her . Baby is growing and kicking . My sister is back with her singing and entertains me . Today her husband comes back !!so her singing will stop .

Saumya . Let it go !! This is ridiculous. 🤗 🤗  And too much . No word to describe this !!