Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 100)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

I love your. Philosophy !! Perfect for me . I idolize  my dog ! No one can say bad things about her .Dia suspected my allergies caused by  my penny . I was defensive . No way ROFL 
I send few other links to Dia . You want them or you had enough of those girls ??

Send send...who will refuse entertainment like this? Big smile

Poor Penny. Or is it Poor Dia for inviting your ire?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Heema Hug

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Heema Hug

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents ROFL

So you replaced Beauty pageant for sex? Or it's same thing ? I  cannot tell the difference   .ROFLROFL
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
BTW did you see the episode . That forum was so freaking positive . Something is wrong .when some one smiles all the  time I get very suspicious . 
BTW they need to stop this copy business . Now we will see fuse scene . Only reverse .today he is DK . Druv is Druv Kumar .  Too much . Why can't they write different love story . . I hope it improves otherwise it will be very painful . 

I am watching Aankha micholi with my sisters . It's really good. Both grannies ( this must be in thing ) are grouchy and nice. Mother is not super women . Father was   Aids   victim . Committed suicide . Mother is good. So far two girls are great. I love it but I like kids . 

Edited by Heema22 - 19 September 2013 at 7:52pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I thought it was just politics and religion, is there supposed to be a third topic you don't discuss- I don't think its sex- no one is crazy enough to discuss that at the dining table. LOL

I haven't seen the episode yet but yeah, they are taking too many liberties in copying HD.  Illa Bedi should sue them ROFL  And anyway, the two leads have absolutely no chemistry!  Doesen't matter what they show!  And atleast Rishi had a reason to be in SN and help Indira, why the hell is this DV guy hanging around...he seems another mahaan in the making...Yuck! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
No chemistry between leads , every thing looks fake and " stupid" he is uncomfortable in his role . She is not comfortable as his lover . She looks at him as he is her brother . It's not going to improve . I agree with you . Ila should take them to court . But it's India . They even fake research !
 What happened to your trolling cravings ? 

Have you seen this ? 
My way of parenting 

Edited by Heema22 - 19 September 2013 at 8:04pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Too tired to troll...if that's possible. 

haha that link is hiarious--- I saw it in passing on the news.  I agree with this dad...a lot of girls here are so desperate to get attention from boys- seriosuly 12, 13, 14 year olds wearing such s**tty clothes...so disgusting!  Can't believe parents let them. 

This show feels so fake too- just like HD started feeling after a while...the contrived goodness and mahanta is so unrealistic and off-putting.  Remember how that aunty was calling Saachi's secretary "fat" just so Saachi the great could come and make her mahaan statement LOL  And that girl was nowhere close to being fat!  Its thats fat, then I'm morbidly obese LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Too tired to troll...if that's possible. 

haha that link is hiarious--- I saw it in passing on the news.  I agree with this dad...a lot of girls here are so desperate to get attention from boys- seriosuly 12, 13, 14 year olds wearing such s**tty clothes...so disgusting!  Can't believe parents let them. 

This show feels so fake too- just like HD started feeling after a while...the contrived goodness and mahanta is so unrealistic and off-putting.  Remember how that aunty was calling Saachi's secretary "fat" just so Saachi the great could come and make her mahaan statement LOL  And that girl was nowhere close to being fat!  Its thats fat, then I'm morbidly obese LOL

You are funny .being morbidity obese is style in US.  

That episode the same girl was advised to do  Sola Somawar ka Vrat . To get her husband back . My sister told me to  follow that advise to keep my husband home . I should try it ! 

I have great deal of difficulty  understanding parenting in US .  some mom also dress very  inappropriately . I love the way that dad dealt with it . I will do the same . It's useless to lecture them .  
  I love to know what's goes on in their heads when they go for shopping . I was looking for one black dress . Took me one month to find one ! 

TBDRESS

Go to top