Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 116

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanan . You need to go to bed ! We are born to work hard and not to have many pleasures .You ladies are very addictive . Every day I look forward to see you . Did you read my comments about girls in US and Garaba  show off or " looking for men" 
 First child is Pampered ? Why my mom didn't know this ? She experimented her motherhood on me .  She was easy on next one and next one and last one was too pampered .

GOODNIGHT ðŸ¤—See you tomorrow .
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

Misal was great . I gad two plates  IGNORED ðŸ˜¡

Shama is very anxious to get back to work . She Is bored out if her mind but this Is her own doing . She promised him this . Me and my husband told her  that no one should get married on condition . This relationship should be unconditional but she was too young to understand . Yes, 'love' makes you do things you would not do otherwise, I suppose. 

Looks like you and me will not meet here . Just like Dia . We will keep massages and "I miss you" replies .soon we will have day light saving time change  and my lunch time will be hour late . I cannot get  away for work before 2 PM . 

Well we should enjoy while it last . This time difference keeps me away from lots of people . Dia is only one hour behind and I still have problem with it  I have to get up 4 am every single day . Life us a bitch .Oh  Will be the same if I qualify for the training. Will need to wake up at 5 and be out of the house by 6 because the commute will be for roughly two hours. 8-5 is the training and another two hour commute back home. I guess messages and replies will have to suffice for that duration. 

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

Kanan . You need to go to bed ! Our lives are not for pleasure . You ladies are very addictive . Every day I look forward to see you . Did you read my comments about girls in US and Garaba  show off or " looking for men" 

First child is Pampered ? Why my mom didn't know this ? She experimented her motherhood on me .  She was easy on next one and next one and last one was too pampered .

GOODNIGHT ðŸ¤—See you tomorrow .

@bold: I read this and its no better here. I can launch into this and go on forever! How the dandiya ends is pretty much an open secret.

First child is spoiled rotten. You should look around you. You are the exception and not the rule.

Good night, Heema  ðŸ¤— See you tomorrow. Hopefully, will see Saumya too.

Dia, my friend ðŸ¤— I hope you get completely and totally bored reading the last few pages.

Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

@bold: I read this and its no better here. I can launch into this and go on forever! How the dandiya ends is pretty much an open secret.

First child is spoiled rotten. You should look around you. You are the exception and not the rule.

Dia, my friend ðŸ¤— I hope you get completely and totally bored reading the last few pages.

I wished this was true for me .

Heema22 thumbnail

Sorry. Double post
Heema22 thumbnail

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema, I'm early today or you're late...did you watch today's episode...I can't stop laughing 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

Heema, I'm early today or you're late...did you watch today's episode...I can't stop laughing 😆

Hey . You are early . Great . I  am late because my sister are hiding my laptop and iPad . I am on my cell . I tried to answer Kanan and it went berserk. I hope this will work  now . 

The show is getting ridiculous 🤣. BTW I have been watching Ankh  Micholi with these crazy sister and it's good . So far no mata Di l  
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why are your sisters hiding your ipad?  Are they trying to blackmail you.😆
How was your day?
This show just went from bad to worse.  First it was the whole dowry thing and now this guy sexually harasses a woman and this so called smart lawyer DV uses that to blacmail the groom into marriage?  What about handing Rishi to the authorities because he harassed a woman 🤣  🤣  This DV guy is becoming dumber by the second. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Today  was procedure training day . It went without any issues . Residents are getting better and better . How was your day ?
 My sisters are jealous . They think I am talking to my husband . They texted my husband and told him to " cut it out " and  stop behaving like teenagers . 

My husband texted me and he was laughing his head off . He said your dumb sister think that you are looser and you only talk to me . This is their upbringing not education . So what can I say , first I was talking to Kanan and now you .they have no idea about you two .

The show is   Comedy show. I don't even want to make any post it's so stupid . This week they really lost it . When do you want to start watching Hamsafer ? I will start watching it again with you . I need some food for  my brain . My brain cells are dying at faster rate . Can't take it any more of these Indian soaps .