Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Walden

Why is this "regular" dola re dola 🤣  You mean the more known dola re dola?  Watching this song hurts my eyes 🤣  Aish and Madhuri with their 2 kilo makeup and the sets don't help either 😆 The song is good though. 

They have imitated this song and made fun of it . . When I get time and energy I will find them . Some of them very funny . That movie gave me big headache . Too much . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye ladies.  Stay well 😃

Welcome back Kanan 🤗
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya I came over early ðŸ¤— Just for you🤗

Hi Kanan ðŸ¤—Did you get to read every thing ? 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Heema ðŸ¤— How you? Had a good day?

Nope did not read everything because I just got here. Hectic day today...imagine!

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

They have imitated this song and made fun of it . . When I get time and energy I will find them . Some of them very funny . That movie gave me big headache . Too much . 

You mean Devdas?? Any Sanjay Leela Bhansali film gives me a headache. He's so damn OTT and mega melodramatic. Annoying! Grates on the nerves!

In addition, Devdas also had SRK in it. What can be worse??

Heema22 thumbnail
My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .
My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Me too. This the only  type of dancing I don't like l I can't stand dancing in circle and I am excellent dancer . Do you know ? I never ever dance Garaba . And I am from Mumbai . Just not my cup of tea.

Veena told me that they have different color of clothing for Durga  at Mahalaxami temple start with gray . While and people copy it for Garaba . Sounds strange to me . But I love to see girls all dressed up .

@bold: Ditto. In addition, I am a gujju ðŸ˜² who does not like dandiya, garba, dancing, or decking up. And you should see the stuff young girls wear during dandiya, Heema. Its outrageous sometimes!

Veena is right. Today, I realized I am completely ignorant. Its 'red' day today and tomorrow is blue. I had no idea that they had color coded the Goddess!

Heema22 thumbnail
Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .
AllThingsNice thumbnail

My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .

My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 

You're having Aaji special misal??  I am SO jealous! And here, I got so late in office (thanks to a training call that I was attending) that the restaurant that I usually have dinner at closed. Eating Maggi now ðŸ¤¢

Why don't I have a sister here??

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .

Nice and simple, true. But more importantly, they managed to portray Devdas' character along with all his weaknesses properly and effectively. His guilt and his lack of guts drove him to drink. SRKs Devdas failed to connect. Or maybe I just dislike him too much! ðŸ˜†