Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh . That movie bride and prejudice was so funny . Copy but funny . 
I remember that song .

Why   Sachi  was made up .?isn't that out of character . I made post on forum . Why heavy  jewelry ? 
. Do you like that kind of jewelry ?  Not my taste .

It's funny to watch . Rushing . Confusing and disconnected episode !!

It's Monday only . what a shame . I want this week to run . Very fast . We had very bad storm  . Dear Karen was passing by . Your kind of weather . Every time it rains , I think about you .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Hello shello people... are you still angry honey?

Saumya it's very difficult to get mad at you . Even when I pretend , it doesn't work . You are up ! We really mess up your sleep . What do you think I am mad at you ? ðŸ¤—

You are Gayab again from SV profile . I miss you ,come back .
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Honey; did you forward that message to Dia? Please do.
Yeah I woke up but will have to go back to sleep otherwise I will fall off the couch. If I disappear then please understand that I fell asleep on the couch itself.
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Honey; did you forward that message to Dia? Please do.

Yeah I woke up but will have to go back to sleep otherwise I will fall off the couch. If I disappear then please understand that I fell asleep on the couch itself.

Why are you back on sofa ? I need to talk to your parents . 

I will tell Dia . Thanks I forgot . She didn't show up on time and I forget .i will do it right now ?
Heema22 thumbnail
Multitasking is your forte .this is regular dola re dola .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for disapperaing...I'm picking up saumya's bad habits.  Aa ke chali bhi gayi?  I don't blame her, I love my sleep too.

Heema, I hate wearing jewelery...the only thing I ever wear is earrings- those too the simple kind...I get a headache wearing those heavy jhumkas 😆 

Yeah bride and prejudice is a unintetionally hilarious movie.  Btw I noticed you guys were talking about BMB (bhaag mika bhaag)...maybe its just me, but I didn't like it...too long and drawn out...I didn't even get to the end...maybe it got better towards the end, but otherwise it just seemed like a aimless film tyring to say I don't know what 😆  I don't think it was the story, I think it was the way it was handled. 
Heema22 thumbnail
OK last three days all my limits are tested( till I am totally broken ) and now I have no tolerance . You disappeared  and missed DUMKETU  saumya . GOODNIGHT ðŸ¤—
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why is this "regular" dola re dola 🤣  You mean the more known dola re dola?  Watching this song hurts my eyes 🤣  Aish and Madhuri with their 2 kilo makeup and the sets don't help either 😆 The song is good though. 
Badala thumbnail
No... I am back in time ... just to say bye
Heema22 thumbnail
I was about to give up on you . I don't think any one in this CC wares heavy jewelry. I am with you . I think it's med school has this effects on girls . I never understand how  girls can tolerate big  jhumakas . My husband calls these girl Nandi ( shivas ) . I  am not Jewelry person but my both sisters love All Nakharas , I love to see them all made up and look gorgeous .
   how tall are you ?  

Goodnight🤗 

BTW . I saw few minutes of EK that Tiger . I saw Dil in that movie . She was very heavy . She lost lot if weight . Infact in  chuddidar she looks good .