Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Heema22

Bhaag.   milka  bhaag  is on my short list . Waiting for my husband to come home . He wants to see it but I understand that's good one . One of my brother in law seen it

@bold: Which one? Same one who was parked in your house? BTW, has he left? Do you have your home to yourself?

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chalo, good night all  ðŸ¤—   ðŸ¤—

See you all tomorrow! 

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Oh man! Really??? ðŸ˜ƒ That's good news! All sorted between parents and you and him?

Not too keen on garba...yes, am a gujju who is fit to be ostracized! So, not really sure about dress codes and stuff. But yes, Durga Puja has been happening on a much grander scale in Bombay in recent times. I've been wanting to go pandal hopping just to see the opulence.

Me too. This the only  type of dancing I don't like l I can't stand dancing in circle and I am excellent dancer . Do you know ? I never ever dance Garaba . And I am from Mumbai . Just not my cup of tea.

Veena told me that they have different color of clothing for Durga  at Mahalaxami temple start with gray . While and people copy it for Garaba . Sounds strange to me . But I love to see girls all dressed up .
Heema22 thumbnail

Chalo, good night all  ðŸ¤—   ðŸ¤—

See you all tomorrow! 

. Good night . I need to go to my other black hole !! See you tomorrow ? I hope this is promise !! ðŸ¤—
Heema22 thumbnail

@bold: Which one? Same one who was parked in your house? BTW, has he left? Do you have your home to yourself?

No no . The one who was pain in my butt doesn't understand hindi .  thank god he left . I had too much of him. Shamas husband saw this movie in India . He loved it and he has very high movie standards . I trust his views . My both sisters are with me but they are my joy  and pleasure .They are never pain in my butt . They are good help . My meals are prepared for me every day .when I come home every thing is  done for me . They both pamper me and I love it.
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Dia ðŸ¤—. 
Did you see the episode ? LOL . What's going on ? That girl who was in love with the show made one very good post . 

How was your day ?

Check this out 

Very funny . Americana it is .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Heema 😃

I just wrote a lamba response and it got deleted 😡 

How was your day, less hectic I hope. 

Here's a pseudo navratri song for you- I like dandia better than garba but still can't stand the circling part. 

edit: in case you can't see the invisible link,
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Hey Heema 😃

I just wrote a lamba response and it got deleted 😡 

How was your day, less hectic I hope. 

Here's a pseudo navratri song for you- I like dandia better than garba but still can't stand the circling part. 

edit: in case you can't see the invisible link,

I cannot open that. Link . Is that. Regular dola. Re dola song ? Or something else ?

I want my lamba wala response .you know I love them . Saumya threatens me  and now  you . So be careful and donot delete it ., 

Forget about my day , how was your day ? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay try this link:

I don't know what the "regular" dola re dola is 😆  Day was just more of the same- i can't believe its only monday. 

Its nice and cool here...fall has finally arrived and that makes me so happy 😃

My lamba wala response had to do with the link you posted and jlz.  Don't have the energy to re-type 😕 

Badala thumbnail
Hello shello people... are you still angry honey?