Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dia , we are not invited for Engagement party 😭 πŸ˜­
I don't think this will  happen during Navratri so we have lots of time to plan . I will plan and book our tickets. we have plenty of time to show up in Kolkata . I always wanted to go there  during Navratri it's very festive .so get ready .
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes πŸ˜† She should have taken a better photographer along πŸ˜‰ because I really dislike the poolside one.  πŸ˜†

Chalo accha hai post kar diya, bhakto ko darshan mil jayege yaha bhi πŸ˜† ha πŸ˜† do hi jagah hai jaha wo jate hai, ye CC aur forum... atr tatra sarvatra bas unhi ka vaas hai 🀣

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic 😳  Why dont you get engaged , if its so romantic. whats so cool about the period between engagement and marriage. πŸ˜†  Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic πŸ˜† LOL ... I know but the plus point is we have a language barrier so we won't understand each other as of now πŸ˜†

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Dia , we are not invited for Engagement party 😭 πŸ˜­

I don't think this will  happen during Navratri so we have lots if time to plan . I will plan and book our tickets. we have plenty of time to show up in Kolkata . I always wanted to go there  during Navratri it's very festive .so get ready .

We can be Saumya's bodyguards to make sure she doesen't flee her own engagement πŸ˜† 

Okay, you plan and pack for the trip- I'll get us there in my teleporter. 

Ok ladies, have a good night/morning.  See you soon πŸ˜ƒ
Badala thumbnail
LOL ... Honey I don't even apply sunscreen . πŸ˜† but I should. May be my boyfriend agrees to marry me this navratri 🀣 
And I am not getting engaged this navratri because he will go home on shoshti or saptami , so there isnt enough time. I will definitely invite you guys πŸ˜ƒ You can visit Kolkata during puja some other time
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya . Find someone fir Dia and Kanan . I  am trying . Last wedding is in 12 oct . My only hope for this year .
 BTW . Dia is right. time between Engagement and marriage is very romantic . It's very different . You are very lucky . That I am exhausted otherwise I will tell you , but just wait . Everything changes  after   He puts ring on your finger  and stamps  it . BTW in laws have  special  way to communicate , your fianc . They don't  need any language . They will  send you various massages and you know who the messenger will be !! 
Badala thumbnail

good night Dia πŸ€—
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Girls . Time for me to say GN and GM . Saumya great to have you back on this CC .It's always fun . Otherwise we keep talking Med issues and try to solve USA social problems . My sisters are ready to kill me so I have to go πŸ€—See you both tomorrow . 
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Saumya . Find someone fir Dia and Kanan . I  am trying . Last wedding is in 12 oct . My only hope for this year .

BTW . Dia is right. time between Engagement and marriage is very romantic . It's very different . You are very lucky . That I am exhausted otherwise I will tell you , but just wait . Everything changes  after   He puts ring on your finger  and stamps  it . BTW in laws have  special  way to communicate , your fianc . They don't  need any language . They will  send you various massages and you know who the messenger will be !! 

arre finding the right guy is a difficult task . They are  grown ups. They will manage on their own πŸ˜† I don't understand, Dia and Kaddu, No one at your place pesters you about it? not even distant relatives ( I don't know why do they bother at all) ?
I dont know why should that period be romantic. My boyfriend is the least romantic prajati on earth and so am I .  Well, let me tell you that what I am calling an engagement is actually ashirbaad ceremony an we dont put on rings in each other's finger. Only his ma will put it on my fingers 🀣

good night Honey πŸ€—
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
quotes saumya 
arre finding the right guy is a difficult task . They are  grown ups. They will manage on their own πŸ˜† I don't understand, Dia and Kaddu, No one at your place pesters you about it? not even distant relatives ( I don't know why do they bother at all) ?
I dont know why should that period be romantic. My boyfriend is the least romantic prajati on earth and so am I .  Well, let me tell you that what I am calling an engagement is actually ashirbaad ceremony an we dont put on rings in each other's finger. Only his ma will put it on my fingers πŸ€£

Hi every one . I know that no one will be here but I am at work and I am on lunch break .so Adat se majboor hu !!  

saumya . You are right . It's very  difficulty to find right man and no one should compromise for this .,in US , most of  the families feel  frustrated , even door ke  rishtedar  Bhi ..I talk to lots of Indian girls At work  and everyone has same story .most of  them pushing 35 to 40 . 

@ bold R U serious ? She puts ring around your finger? How unromantic  is this? He doesn't get to touch you  ? Very sad.
You know the expression," she has me wrapped around her finger"
May be you should put on Ghoongaroo around her ankle and tell her from now onward  she will dance to your Music πŸ€£This is so funny . I never heard this before . 

BTW siggy you made for Sami is good . You did it so fast  too. I need to learn . Need to take lesson .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago