Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! 😆 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ðŸ¤£
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

I was hoping to see Saumya . She is like Dhum Ketu !! Kabhi  yahan  . Kabhi Vahan  Very busy .. 

What day are you traveling ? I hope by plane . I love that airport .
 Just for week or more ? This must be hard . My husband and all brother in laws always on the road . I know what you're going thru !  

Saumya and I seem to have this knack for missing each other. Anyway, hope her exile from this CC ends soon.

Dhoomketu ðŸ˜ƒ Thats a nice image of her. For Dia: dhoomketu is a comet 😉

Bangalore is for a week. It gets tiring, I cannot deny. Its been many days now since I slept properly. But honestly, the travel is making this job interesting. I am enjoying it thoroughly right now. Might not say the same thing a couple of years later ðŸ˜ƒ 

Your husband stays away for months! So far, all my trips have been really short and manageable. Thats been an advantage so far.

Heema22 thumbnail
I think I should let you go! You need sleep. You're highly addictive . I might have to go to detox or suffer withdrawal symptoms .I have nothing to do but  wait for these two to wake up and have tea with me . They are exhausted from crying so I am letting them sleep . You go to bed . Sweet dreams ðŸ¤—I never get them do you? What are the sweet dream? I always get nightmares !!  Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ðŸ¤£

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

I love your. Philosophy !! Perfect for me . I idolize  my dog ! No one can say bad things about her .Dia suspected my allergies caused by  my penny . I was defensive . No way 🤣 
I send few other links to Dia . You want them or you had enough of those girls ??
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I think I should let you go! You need sleep. You're highly addictive . I might have to go to detox or suffer withdrawal symptoms .I have nothing to do but  wait for these two to wake and have tea with me . They are exhausted from crying so I am letting them sleep . You go to bed . Sweet dreams ðŸ¤—I never get them do you? What are the sweet dream? I always get nightmares !!I never get them do you? What are the sweet dream? I always get nightmares !! 

Nope...I do not dream when asleep. I only day dream. Endlessly! In my day dream, I see an uncle who comes up to me one day and hands me his entire fortune and says that I am the sole heir to it. "Do not bother with a job! Take this money and use it wisely and well. And don't think twice...you deserve my hard earned money!", he says. But just as he is about to actually hand me the papers to his fortune, reality intrudes.   Edit: I made this up! Kaash aisa at least mere day dream mein hota 😭 

This is another topic you can write on, which my pea brain will try to assimilate over the next few weeks. I find this one interesting because one close friend of mine claims to have 'lucid' dreams. Apparently, a gift which she should use. I just heard her out because I know zilch about it.

Good night, Heema. ðŸ¤—

Saumya, if you come round in the morning, here is one for you ðŸ¤— And for Dia ðŸ¤—

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I love your. Philosophy !! Perfect for me . I idolize  my dog ! No one can say bad things about her .Dia suspected my allergies caused by  my penny . I was defensive . No way 🤣 
I send few other links to Dia . You want them or you had enough of those girls ??

Send send...who will refuse entertainment like this? ðŸ˜ƒ

Poor Penny. Or is it Poor Dia for inviting your ire?

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema 🤗

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents 🤣
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

Heema 🤗

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents 🤣

So you replaced Beauty pageant for sex? Or it's same thing ? I  cannot tell the difference   .🤣🤣