Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

Hi  Kanan ðŸ¤—

Looks like saumya did her daily duty and left . 

I am very happy and singing .

Panchhi Banu Udati Phirun Mast Gagan Men
Aaj Main Aazaad Hun Duniya Ke Chaman Men

(Hillori Hillori... Hillori.. Hilo... Hilo .. Hillori..) 

O Mere Jeevan Men Chamaka Savera
O Mita Dil Se Vo Gham Ka Andhera
O Hare Kheton Men Gaae Koi Lehara 
O Yahaan Dil Par Kisi Ka Na Pehara
Rang Bahaaron Ne Bhara Mere Jeevan Men \-2
Aaj Main Aazaad Hun Duniya Ke Chaman Men
Panchhi Banu Udati Phirun...

For Dia . I don't think you know this great song 

Arre wah! ðŸ˜ƒ Such a mood lifter...

Why were you this happy? Was it the court case or something else?

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Damn it . I was counting on those peals !! I even got Dia excited . Too bad . Hydrabad is great city .
  I had my lunch with my both sisters. My Maushi ( Masi ) passed away last night . We got the news yesterday about 11 PM . Both girls were very upset so I took day off. They are both napping . so I am free till they both awake up . 

PS do you have family in Bangalore ??
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Hey 🤗we logged in exactly the same time ! where were you yesterday ? Bachcha was looking for you . Tomorrow you are going to Hydrabad right ? 

Are you busy or lazy ? We missed your company . I thought I left you long brainy explanation for you to  read and your brain  was exhausted !

You also said I could take it slowly because its complex. So am following doctor's advise. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜› Truth is, I began reading it and gave it a pause.

Heema22 thumbnail
Yes I was happy for the court case . He dismissed it . judge was very upset .i am cooing conversation and lasting it   from yesterday's conversation with Dia . I guess you don't get time to read every thing.
 I won in the court . Judge threw case out of court . Scolded the jerk . He actually watched 6 hours of tape . Unedited . And was sure that nothing was wrong . Scolded my residence for using F world evey 5 minute ( He wasn't in the OR easy to say ) praised our efforts  and engery during surgery .
   He asked me if I want to say anything ? I took this apportunity and told him that I want to talk to  pts family . He agreed . I told his wife that my residents deserve   wriiten apology and thank you note . I don't want any one to loose confidence because of these dumb lawyer. I am used to this but these guys are new and they need reassurance . . They agrred. 

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Damn it . I was counting on those peals !! I even got Dia excited . Too bad . Hydrabad is great city .

I had my lunch with my both sisters. My Maushi ( Masi ) passed away last night . We got the news yesterday about 11 PM . Both girls were very upset so I took day off. They are both napping . so I am free till they both awake up . 

PS do you have family in Bangalore ??

Oh  Tough times. Is this the same Maushi who was telling you about sade saati? Are you'll very close to her? 

Will be going to Hyderabad too, but maybe in a couple of months. So, will get the pearls then. Right now, Bangalore because of some client meet.

Yes, I have family in Bangalore. Plenty of relatives, which is why I dislike the place with all my heart.

Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

You also said I could take it slowly because its complex. So am following doctor's advise. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜› Truth is, I began reading it and gave it a pause.

Any brain study will do that to you. It's complex organ. I studied it over 20 yrs and I still get numb . extremely difficult to understand brain function that's why human race is so superior ! Take your time disgust one line a day and you will be fine ! or give it up like rest of the world !!
Heema22 thumbnail
Yes this the same Maushi . Who strongly believed  that I am suffering from Sade sati . I have two moushi. we are very close . sweethearts . Called me 2 to 3 x a wk . Wrote me Emails . Send me recipes . Both Md but ask me for medical advise . keep us in line . Spoiled us and most importantly took moms place and made sure we were happy . Very Sad .she was only 72 . died suddenly of brain hemorrhage !! No medical help received . Brother in India was very upset too. . Such as life . Shit happens you deal with it .😭
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Any brain study will do that to you. It's complex organ. I studied it over 20 yrs and I still get numb . extremely difficult to understand brain function that's why human race is so superior ! Take your time disgust one line a day and you will be fine ! or give it up like rest of the world !!

Na na...no give up. Might have some questions.   

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Yes this the same Maushi . Who strongly believed  that I am suffering from Sade sati . I have two moushi. we are very close . sweethearts . Called me 2 to 3 x a wk . Wrote me Emails . Send me recipes . Both Md but ask me for medical advise . keep us in line . Spoiled us and most importantly took moms place and made sure we were happy . Very Sad .she was only 72 . died suddenly of brain hemorrhage !! No medical help received . Brother in India was very upset too. . Such as life . Shit happens you deal with it .😭

Mera bharat mahaan...jahan pizza 30 minutes mein pahunch jaane ki guarantee hai, but ambulance nahin.

May her soul rest in peace. Take care of yourself and sisters, Heema. 

Heema22 thumbnail
I was hoping to see Saumya . She is like Dhum Ketu !! Kabhi  yahan  . Kabhi Vahan  Very busy .. 
What day are you traveling ? I hope by plane . I love that airport .
 Just for week or more ? This must be hard . My husband and all brother in laws always on the road . I know what you're going thru !