Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Walden

Okay I won't look at it now. 

My day was boring, which I suppose is a good thing! 

I looked up the ICA question- so apparently if you have 2 or more first degree relatives with ICA, it is recommended that you get a screening MRA-- still don't know if insurance covers this. 

Arrey I want to hear about your stories- they are always fun- more drama at Gray's anatomy?  😆

Insurance will a find some loophole ! They will say it only recommended and not proven as  genetics ! When they  do these studies they need to word it in insurance company laungeuge !! Not just recommend it . It means nothing!  Do you have a patient  with  ICA .?

My stories to entertain you . They are good for something . Did you see Gray's anatomy ?  I loved the title !!  That show was something . My husband used to make fun of me for watching it .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Had someone ask me about ICA and if you should be screened if you have a strong family history- but yeah insurance will likely not cover it- will have to find some otehr diagnosis like "headache" 😆  except the recommendation to repeat it yearly for 3 years 😆

I watch gray's anatomy- not on a regular basis but usually catch up- is this upcoming season the last?  I'm not a fan of Meredith- she annoys me ðŸ˜†  everyone else is okay
Heema22 thumbnail
We are going thru Medicare Inspection    and JCAH to follow.unannounced 
  You can imagine the anxiety level . They were with me for last 2 days . I donot have any title so they always dump thing on me . It was nightmare . RN who are perfect kept on making mistake after mistakes . I was shock to see what anxiety does to you !! I had no break all day . Not even lunch break . 

American embassy  refused Visa to my Masi . Who is retired Ob / Gyn . Bade Muskil se , she was ready to come and help me my sister for delivery and help with baby .. I am afraid that she might not make it to hospital and I might have to face this at home . I am so angry . She would have been prefect person .

My husbands brother and his wife was  away on vacation and we had lots of rain . They live in 150. Yr old stone home . Which was flooded and home is ruin. Everything is ruin. Hardwood floor , oriental rugs furniture !! Now they need place to stay and I had to welcome them .

Shama is coming from India and I very happy but her husband is not able to come and she will go back . This kills me . 
  Then my husband , what can I say ?
Heema22 thumbnail
Is Grays Anatomy is still on Tv ? Or you're watching the reruns! Yes,  Meredith is one annoying charecter !  For some reason I enjoyed it but stopped after 3rd season . Got tired of seeing eveyone jumping in bed. Wish hospital was that easy .
  BTW  did you read that Article ? . I loved Rulsan ( DV ) and his comment on p**n. I loved his honesty !! I don't think any Bollywood actor is that honest !! Or was he being funny ?he was First choice of Slumdog  ? That's interesting !
TBDRESS thumbnail
So you're about to have a huge family reunion- that sounds like fun, except when family acts like guests, then its just a lot of work. 

Why did they deny the visa- hope you guys can appeal the decision.  Deliver at home- that would be crazy- call 911 at the first sign of a contraction 😆

Where do your brother and sister-in-law live? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Is Grays Anatomy is still on Tv ? Or you're watching the reruns! Yes,  Meredith is one annoying charecter !  For some reason I enjoyed it but stopped after 3rd season . Got tired of seeing eveyone jumping in bed. Wish hospital was that easy .

BTW  did you read that Article ? . I loved Rulsan ( DV ) and his comment on p**n. I loved his honesty !! I don't think any Bollywood actor is that honest !! Or was he being funny ?he was First choice of Slumdog  ? That's interesting !

I stopped watching for a while, then started last season- i skip some episodes.  And yes its still on 🤣  I heard something few years ago that it was its last season but seems like it keeps coming back every year.  @bold- yeah this is a little too much- every resident/attending/intern sleeping with every other resident/attending/intern/nurse.  After a point, it just looks forced and disgusting. 

Oh yes I read that article, definitely very honest- maybe a little too honest- didn't need to know all those personal things 🤣  Actors and their big mouths, really! 
Heema22 thumbnail

So you're about to have a huge family reunion- that sounds like fun, except when family acts like guests, then its just a lot of work. 

Why did they deny the visa- hope you guys can appeal the decision.  Deliver at home- that would be crazy- call 911 at the first sign of a contraction 😆

Where do your brother and sister-in-law live? 

My husbands brother and his wife live in same city . Only 5 miles away from me . This is his second American wife . He is  14 yrs older than my husband . She is nice but Yaar , this is very hard on me . I have to act as host . They will help . Today I was on the go since 5 am . Too much . I am used to extended family but now a days I just want to be left alone !! 
  I am appealing . She is young and professional so they think she will  stay in US . What a nonsense .  Who wants to Take USMLE at this age , this lady is very wealthy she don't need Dollars . Crazy !!
   My sisters Uterus is very weak . They are afraid that gravity will not help and she might just go very fast .i want her to go full term but same time they are preparing us for worst . 
    I am just happy that baby is doing fine .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Yup, there's 2 kinds of extended family- one if they're visiting fit right in and you don't even feel like you have guests and then there's the 2nd kind.  I don'l like the 2nd kind- too much pressure. 

How far isthe nearest hospital from your house? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Don't get mad- I was reading the link you posted.  Yeah, that girl used to be on HD forum too- her posts were usually good.  This one is good too. 
Heema22 thumbnail

Yup, there's 2 kinds of extended family- one if they're visiting fit right in and you don't even feel like you have guests and then there's the 2nd kind.  I don'l like the 2nd kind- too much pressure. 

How far isthe nearest hospital from your house? 

I live only 15 mins from my hospital . She will go there . Just keeping my fingers crossed ! I hope she makes it . I might shift her in hotel next door to the hospital . 

Both families are used to each other . We have thanks giving and X mas together . My husbands has large family in US so my family is used to them . But Leena is on bedrest so she is very Modest girl and feels like she should help . Shama will drive them crazy . It will be circus till they get some accommodation ! I hope it's sooner that's later or I will kill myself infront of God !!trust me !

BTW I wrote about Me attending Week long workshop on medicine did you read it ?