Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Yo! A very tired me signing in...anyone Ome?

. Hey name calling works !!! Go Saumya !!! ( football term ) 

R U at work ? 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Is it that you have developed a liking for the name kaddu or you are caking her that because she has not turned up yet...

Its a fun name actually 😳

She basically dislikes me. More so because I did not invite her for Bappa darshan. That's why its always "Your Kaddu" as though she has disowned me. ðŸ˜†

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

I must confess . I love the name from very beginning . But I don't like to use it because she hates it , whenever I am upset  with   her  for not showing up or waiting too long for her I like to use it . Just to tease her . I know she hate it . I love AKKI too.,nice nick names . Do you ave any ? 

You love the name??? Means you used to pretend to be disgusted with it?? Shame on you, Heema. Not that my disliking the name prevented another significant member of this CC from using it liberally. But, et tu, Brutus?

Edit: Am home. On leave tomorrow onwards. Be not surprised if I do not show up and don't say I did not inform! 

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

She basically dislikes me. More so because I did not invite her for Bappa darshan. That's why its always "Your Kaddu" as though she has disowned me. ðŸ˜†

You finally got it . This is what you get when you only invite one friend who calls you Kaddu and egnor two others who call you Kanan with respect .
  When I say "your Kaddu " I feel safe . So you only get upset with Bachcha , who has 7 Khun maff in my book !! 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

On your PM . Do reply .

Why am I always excluded from gossip?? Kya main sautela hoon?

Heema22 thumbnail

You love the name??? Means you used to pretend to be disgusted with it?? Shame on you, Heema. Not that my disliking the name prevented another significant member of this CC from using it liberally. But, et tu, Brutus?

Edit: Am home. On leave tomorrow onwards. Be not surprised if I do not show up and don't say I did not inform! 

NOW . Time for real strory . This is real . Truth the only truth . When Saumya gave you that name I hated it . I couldn't take it . Then I got used to it because it was used frequently .when she refers to to as Kaddu I feel It's " Pyar bhara" and started to like it . It grows on you ,now I really like it so I stop telling her" not to say you Kaddu " so I get to use it as needed we call it PRN .
Badala thumbnail
Read the whole sham... I am going to complain on IF... How can they use our caps.
Heema22 thumbnail

Why am I always excluded from gossip?? Kya main sautela hoon?

I will PM you too. I am never sure if you like them or enjoy them as we do,
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Choti si baat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0tIPK3jdo

For no rhyme or reason, this song has been playing in my head since morning.

AllThingsNice thumbnail

NOW . Time for real strory . This is real . Truth the only truth . When Saumya gave you that name I hated it . I couldn't take it . Then I got used to it because it was used frequently .when she refers to to as Kaddu I feel It's " Pyar bhara" and started to like it . It grows on you ,now I really like it so I stop telling her" not to say you Kaddu " so I get to use it as needed we call it PRN .

Sigh! My case exactly. I also hated it, but the way she would say it would make all the difference. Did not have the heart to protest. And anyway, too many nicknames had been tried. ðŸ˜ƒ