Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Walden

Are you still around? 😃

lol... Seems like all we aree going to say to each otger today is tthere and still there. 🤣
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

lol... Seems like all we aree going to say to each otger today is tthere and still there. 🤣

Are you STILL there?  😆

Sorry, I came, then left for a while, then came back.  How are you feeling now?  Better I hope. 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay when you come back answer this- What is in your display pic?  I've meant to ask you that for a while.  An elephant giving a monkey a ride?  🤣  Is there some hidden meaning behind this picture? 

Heema, hope you are enjoying yourself- we had some crazy weather here today- not sure if chicago was affected as well- had to take 2 detours on my drive home because there were whole tree branches blocking some of the side streets. 
Badala thumbnail
Better... But i had headache and my brother is home so i had to sleep.on sofa which really irritated the hell.out of me . Therefore no sleep

anyway... How was your day?
Badala thumbnail
Its just an elephant and a monkey... And its just because i like the two animals very much. i lurrrve elephants... They are so cute... Their wrinkled skin... That thumak thumak chaal amd its tail is really cute... And i find them really amiable.

And wwhat is yiur display picture... A bald sculpture 🤣 i noticed from.your list of post that intelligent people thought you were an MID 🤣
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤗Hi every one 🤗. I am not sure  anyone of you will show up today and want to read my " love story " but we rocked it . Best ever. Three middle age girls dancing and moving like teenagers🥳 !!!🥳
      Stage was professionally decorated  . Both Kids really did good job .👏 I wished I can say this about Sangeet .😭
     25 Th. anniversary  celebration started at5 PM . Kanan, they served all Bombaiya chat and desserts !  Yummy Yummy  . Caterer  was lady from Girgoan ( any question  about food ? )
    Now about us🤣 .  Kid were very creative for their parents . They had few men sitting on the stage  for Whistling and throwing money . Our husbands who were total clueless in the font row .
  Our husbands thought that they were in for a treat . Young ladies dancing , moving Buns and Boobs .it was dark and Lavani  starts with ladies backsides  facing the audience . As we turn  we all saw each other. and it was  total disbelieve !! 🤣Pleasant  or unpleasant surprise for the guys !🤣 🤬We  really rocked it .🥳 We  danced , just the way did it as  young girls for various completions only brides mom was missing .😭
   Best and most embarrassing part was  , my husbands public display of his happiness !! No inhibitions !! He need to behave in public !! 🤣
      Requests was made by couple that me and  my husband perform , our one famous dance but my husband knew my physical status so he twisted things around and he wanted to pay respect to our teacher my mon and do Gondhal  ( dance for Durga . Another  folk Dance form Maharashtra  ) and all four of us done this before so we attempted . Men in sports jacket and ladies in nine yard sari, very comical look but we pulled it off nicely . This was lots of fun !!👏👏

Dia,  yes we had bad weather looked like " Nor'easter" followed us .🤬 But we were at the Banquet  place . Some latecomers  were stuck in the storm. 👏

saumya ,I hope  you are feeling better 🤗 Why youngest in the family always ends up on sofa ?🤬 Why not oldest ? 😡

Kanan, Sangeet was total Guju  !! Ras and  Garaba !! Great music but  total disaster . I hope this was not the preview of the wedding .they served Gujarathi meal , this was good!! Dhokala and Khandavi was great !! Mango curry was good too.

Ok you all. I need to go and get bride's  mom ready for the  wedding . She wants to be in traditional Marathi lady !!  Hope to see you , When I just had it and want refuge . 
9 am barat . 10 am wedding , 12 Pm Vidai OMG!!! Followed by lunch !!

This was the Lavani exact Copy but we did it better . I was in the middle !!

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Grand wedding is over. Now I am invited to another grand wedding Sumit Vats
is getting married on sept 5 Th.to HD. Crew member
Badala thumbnail
Awww... Honey i am so glad to know that it all went well 😃

Kaddu... I am.just here to say that i cant chat today . I am not in a very good state. Honey... I know what you.mean.plus why cant people share beds. I understand that you guys would want to have sex but damn you... I am.not well ... Arghhh...

Anyway... I am.back on sofa and wont get my bed back till my head bursts.

Might or might not show up.in.morning too.
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Grand wedding is over. Now I am invited to another grand wedding Sumit Vats
is getting married on sept 5 Th.to HD. Crew member

thats a rumour. Kankana said sumit is mad for people spreading rumours.
Heema22 thumbnail
I knew this was rumor. Veena has been pm me. Keeping me updated ,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676173&TPN=120
I thought I give you good topic to discuss
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676173&TPN=123Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago