The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _saumya_

This is not done... You are early today...

Whats up?

I hope I catch you today. I hung around yesterday for quite a while before finally logging out.

Originally posted by Walden

Anyone here?  ðŸ˜ƒ  I'm guessing not but thought I'd check anyway.

Saumya, we're just pulling your leg, since when you do take us seriously 😆  Hope your viral rhinosinusitis is better 😃  I hate getting colds- such misery for such a benign thing. 

Kanan, it'll be a few weeks before I get my results...will distribute virtual mithai if the outcome is good. 

Heema, my neighbor for the next few days 😆  hope you are enjoying yourself at the wedding festivities.

@bold: Just so you know, I like luddoos (motichur and besan), jalebis (by the kilo), moongdal halwa, suji halwa, gaajar ka halwa, malpuas, bengali mithai, mysurpa, and gulab pak. That's plenty for you to choose from. Whichever you pick, there has to be plenty of it. Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Heema22

Hi Every one . I told you I will drop in . AAdat se majboor Hun . Woke up really early . 
   Both arrived safely and in time . Weather was perfect warm and breezy . My husband looked exhausted ( but no complaint from him ) So I pretended I was tired and skipped Haladi . He hates these ladies things any way . We want for long walk by the lake .what a beautiful lake Michigan. 
  And had meals and just relaxed  . We took double decker bus ride at nighttime to see the incredible lights in the city 

Taday is the big day .  We are going to brides place this afternoon . I need to get hold of my partners and practice and synchronized our steps .so we will be ready !!!

DIa your city is  beautiful . . Weather is fine but today will be very hot . I am looking for you on the streets . I hope I spot you !!  City is clean . Lots of concrete . I come here every two years to see our friends but every time I see new Skyscrapers !!  Very sad but old architect is still standing and looking fabulous !!

Saumya I just read on SV profile that you are feeling better. I am happy ðŸ¤—🤗
     Kanan and Dia stop complaining about each other and  make  a date !! Monday might be the day,

I will keep in touch . I really missed every one of you but happy to be with my Hubby ,

Wish me good luck !!!!!

You're on a much-needed break. ðŸ˜ƒ Feels good enjoying simple pleasures na? Just have fun and take care.  ðŸ¤—

Edit: I did not complain about Dia...Dia complained about me! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Hi Kanan just finished rehearsal .went well. Relaxing for next big event , how are you?

Hi Kanan just finished rehearsal .went well. Relaxing for next big event , how are you?

Hey ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— Lavani rehearsal?? Rock it!

Am good! How desi is the wedding? And what's the next big event?

Hey, next big even is Sangeet . And 25 th wedding anivarsarry . Our lavani is for anivarsarry . Present
to her parents. Wedding is very desi. Bride is Marathi and groom Gujarati . Only 22 years old , I will tell you about it later, every thing is desi, my husband met 10 childhood friends .he is very happy. He is in good mood, got his promotion. Lavani is going to rock! I am
worried about his after reaction !
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

Hey, next big even is Sangeet . And 25 th wedding anivarsarry . Our lavani is for anivarsarry . Present
to her parents. Wedding is very desi. Bride is Marathi and groom Gujarati . Only 22 years old , I will tell you about it later, every thing is desi, my husband met 10 childhood friends .he is very happy. He is in good mood, got his promotion. Lavani is going to rock! I am
worried about his after reaction !

Wow! Wholesale celebration...anniversary, wedding, promotion, childhood friends, mini-honeymoon (for you)...in short, all things nice 😃 

Why you worried?? He'll be happy! ðŸ˜ƒ

I think finally God is thinking about us. They just served nice tea. We need to keep this performance as high secrete from our respective husbands . We all grew up togather. Lots of them came over from Shivaji park . It has been fun. My mouth is hurting from smiling and talking . That's why I am on line with you . Keeping them away !! We still have two days . Every one looks good. They have been taking care of themselves . This happiness is much needed for my very stressed life . I am hearing my husband singing .he is in good mood, I love to see him this way . I love desi very disorganized weddings . Lots if tamasha.
I am.late... Thankfully honey is here to keep kaddu engaged

hey beautiful people 🤗
Originally posted by _saumya_

I am.late... Thankfully honey is here to keep kaddu engaged

hey beautiful people 🤗

🤗 How you? What's up?