Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 36

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

ROFL.. you want to say I should believe you when you say all those lines about SV stealing your smile 🤣

I watched one episode of JLZ and none of EMA so I have no idea how the shows are progressing.

I am.not "pareshan". If its a publicity stunt its very stupid and witha ll the reviews of that book ; i have read; it supposedly has all these unmeaningful things and nothing of importance about what drives him; what has been important and unimportant in his career. Stupid . Who wants to know about his personal sexual.life man.

Dia... Tat really helps 🤣 in confusing me 🤣

Are MY smile is very cute per my husband !! Very sexy per every Seductive old man who as nothing else to do !!🤣🤣

I read about OM too. He just married to that lady one year ago and she wrote what  book? Which good wife will write book on husbands  sexual activities before marriage  ? I don't even care . So she married him thinking about the book . I agree with you 14 yrs old boy or many men can be easily  seduced. They  think with their p***. It's not his Fault and what ever he did it is his business . I have lots of problems with people  how write biography without person consent  ! I don't believe in domestic abuse but she deserved it . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay girlies, its way past my bedtime 😆  So buenos noches and hasta manana 😃 

Saumya, we're all contributing to a pool to send a gift to you know who- please send your contributions to me- if anyone else you know wants to contribute, ask them to do the same- cash only 😳 
Heema22 thumbnail
GOODNIGHT DIA 🤗🤗

GOODNIGHT SAUMYA 🤗🤗 you are not confused .  You should join me on rounds and I show you few confused so called humans ! So just relax !!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

Are MY smile is very cute per my husband !! Very sexy per every Suductive old man who as nothing else to do !!🤣🤣

I read about OM too. He just married to that lady one year ago and she wrote what book? Which good wife will write book on husbands sexual activities before marriage ? I don't even care . So she married him thinking about the book . I agree with you 14 yrs old boy or many men can be easily seduced. They think with their p***. It's not his Fault and what ever he did it is his business . I have lots of problems with people how write biography without person consent ! I don't believe in domestic abuse but she deserved it .

i did not know that they recently got married. Now toh i definitely find it stupid. Om Puri is denying it and i dont find it hard to believe that all this is a stupod gimmick folr publicity. She seems to be complexed of having a celebrity as a spouse .

I think beating up was too.much but who knows if she made it all up. They dont even.live together. Aftrr she filed this case Om Puri has said that she is a compulsive liar 🤣 Now I dont know if its all true or not but its definitely not the expected content of the biography of Om Puri

edit... Bye bye both of you... Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
no 🤣

Why do you use that font instead of just writing it off in arial
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

no 🤣

Why do you use that font instead of just writing it off in arial

Cos I like it, dodo! 🤗 How you? Writing anything else to kill your velapan?

Badala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Cos I like it, dodo!🤗 How you? Writing anything else to kill your velapan?

lolzzz... No of course... That thing ... It took me an year to really know what i wanted to write. And then i am.too lazy to edit. Two other friends of mine told me to correct the grammatical mistakes. One of them.was generous enough to pin point them but i dont feel.like and a besharam.that i am ... I keep sharing it
:-P

Its going to take another year before i write something else.
Heema22 thumbnail

Cos I like it, dodo! 🤗 How you? Writing anything else to kill your velapan?

Hi you both 🤗🤗

I am very late .I hope U r still around !!
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Heema 🤗 Having a busy day?

Saumya, please use your time and creativity better! You sketch also, right?

Heema22 thumbnail

Heema 🤗 Having a busy day?

Saumya, please use your time and creativity better! You sketch also, right?

Yes very busy day at work just before I start my vacation !! And Saumya is eager to make living ? So sad .

If saumya gets more creative we will be doom!! So think twice before you advise her ! 

R U still at work ?how was your  day ?