Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another show honey you.might wanto check out...

Ek.mutthi asmaan... Shilpa shirodkar... Today was the first telecast.
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Kanan , I know you are interested in administration . I  got really good news from my husband . He just posted one song which indicated that he purchase the company and  no more merger . Whoa! How did that happen? How did he manage to pull off something like this?? Am sure his organization will put him up a few notches higher 😃 Danm, what a clever man . I wished I had his skills . Ditto

Japs are very cunning . They tapped his phones and get in to his email so he writes news about work in songs for me to understand . So I am very happy . We need good new befor he sees me doing Lavani !!👏 Oh I forgot! You okay after all those hours of jumping around?

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Ya lets check it out . I like Shilpa . BTW . IPKKND is new forum . I am  itching  to troll .

Did you see the show ?? Give me report on it 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

What the...?? Thats Shilpa Shirodkar??? 

Badala thumbnail
My studies... ???? 😲
Are we talking about me? Well i sound like Indira these days... Dont i 🤣
Zidagi jung hai 🤣

whats happening... Ah ah ... Well... I am going on holidays to kolkata andaman guwahati and bhutan... No plans to study...

After that i dont know... My dad told me to give a few exams like ssx and nak and all.
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Janmashtami round the corner and Ganesh Chaturthi fast approaching 😃 I love this time of the year. All of this month right up to Diwali is festive and happy 😃 Bombay really decks up during this time!
Badala thumbnail
No... I did not watch it... Just read updates... Nothing special in episode 1

Yes thats Shilpa 🤣
Heema22 thumbnail

I think he pretended he was  trying  for merger . That company is big -competitor      . That's publicly treaded company . They kept on buying stocks under pretend name . Japs were too busy tapping and  spying . Never suspected it . After they had 70% of stocks in their Hands he kicked them out . Old very nasty trick but whatever works . He is due for Hugh  promotion but that means he will be in LA and I cannot move there . So I am worried .
Heema22 thumbnail

No... I did not watch it... Just read updates... Nothing special in episode 1

Yes thats Shilpa 🤣

Why is looks that bad ? She is good looking girl !!! I will watch it tonight . 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

My studies... ???? 😲
Are we talking about me? Well i sound like Indira these days... Dont i 🤣
Zidagi jung hai 🤣

whats happening... Ah ah ... Well... I am going on holidays to kolkata andaman guwahati and bhutan... No plans to study...

After that i dont know... My dad told me to give a few exams like ssx and nak and all.

What imaginary exams are these?? Anyway, please go scuba diving in the Andamans, pat a rhino at Kaziranga and enjoy Durga Puja in kolkata. And Bhutan! Please say hi to the reigning queen for me...I think she's quite pretty! 😃