Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

It's fun . Don't worry . I am having lots of fun .( My professional life is  a mess so I have to divert my self .) I am just having fun there too. I come up with these comment and sent copy to my husband and tell him that my second love gets my love letters and he gets the trash for staying away from me . Now a days he is very entertain by my love for Rishi . I will send you the link . 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Lolzzz... I know... I read t hat ...

You send her gifts... Just take a few messages feom us... I am.sure Dia has something funny to say 🤣
You are at work... Still in mess?
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Lolzzz... I know... I read t hat ...

You send her gifts... Just take a few messages feom us... I am.sure Dia has something funny to say 🤣
You are at work... Still in mess?

I am home but my sister didn't sleep all night . I was up with her .now she is sleeping and I am  sitting next to her . I don't want to wake her up . If I get out of bed she will wake up . Poor thing so I am having barrel of fun !! I miss old forum now it's not fun. I went to see JLZ forum . It's too goody goody . It's not for me . I will wait till good time !! 
 I am sending her a gift !! Seriously I love the entertainment !!! Give me the massage !!
Badala thumbnail
Lol... You cant be serious about gift...

I dont even send gifts to.my boyfriend overseas 🤣
I send him things like a round of drink when he is in a restaurant online and other online gifts... Or thoughtful ones on email :P ... This kharidna bhejna is too costly... Not my cup ...Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Lol... You cant be serious about gift...

I dont even send gifts to.my boyfriend overseas 🤣
I send him things like a round of drink when he is in a restaurant online and other online gifts... Or thoughtful ones on email :P ... This kharidna bhejna is too costly... Not my cup ...

OMG you don't want to know what I want to send her? I am looking on the net for a gift !! 
 I found it on South Park but its not good enough !!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
You did take a nap raat ko ... Right...

Abou tfun forum... My bhabhi wanted to know about Balika Vadhu day before yesterday so i went to BV forum to check the written updates. And guess what ... Its just tge kind of forum we want... 🤣 easy to troll typea... Only problem is i dont know whhat is up in that show 🤣

Badala thumbnail
Oh ues... What are you sending to my beloved elder sister...

I want a song dedication... Di meri di... Didi... As in like ma meri ma... Mamma 🤣Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

You did take a nap raat ko ... Right...

Abou tfun forum... My bhabhi wanted to know about Balika Vadhu day before yesterday so i went to BV forum to check the written updates. And guess what ... Its just tge kind of forum we want... 🤣 easy to troll typea... Only problem is i dont know whhat is up in that show 🤣

I had some sleep on Saturday . I could sleep yesterday because I thought she will go in premature labour . But she looks better . Tomorrow her husband comes home to take care of her so I can go away for wedding and see my husband .

You know what . I don't send gift to my hubby either . Too much trouble . He doesn't even get emails or TC . Rishi gets more love letters than my Frist love .only gifts I give it to my Nautanki sister because she is very easy . Make up and jewelry and clothes ! It's fun to shop for her.
BW is running for long time . My MIL is into it , we need to know the whole story for  fun otherwise we will look like  Republicans in US .
Heema22 thumbnail

Oh ues... What are you sending to my belived elder sister...

I want a song dedication... Di meri di... Didi... As in like ma meri ma... Mamma 🤣

PM time 
Badala thumbnail
Lol... Amazing analogy... Republicans in US 🤣
Well... Have a look at that forum... I can troll without knowing anything 🤣
I mean the show is so old and so there are so many couples and so many peiple who ship different couples amd then the female lead was replaced so a lot of figjt over who os better and all... You know what i mean roght... All in all... A lot of fun :P