Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yaad a rahi hai... Teri yaad a rahi hai... Yaad ane se tere jane se jaan ja rai hai

Honey... Kaddu nai hai toh kya you wont share your lunch with me 😭
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Heema ðŸ¤— please stop!

How have you guys been? Saumya, I hope you're still around too...

AllThingsNice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Din dhal jaye per ye rat na jaye 

Tu to na yai their yad satayen  !!  Common kaddu !!

Yeh kya hua, kaise hua

Kab hua, kyun hua

Jab hua tab hua

O chodo! Yeh na socho

Heema! You called me kaddu too??? Brutus!!

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Yaad a rahi hai... Teri yaad a rahi hai... Yaad ane se tere jane se jaan ja rai hai

Honey... Kaddu nai hai toh kya you wont share your lunch with me 😭

We have to have pretend lunch . What do you want?🤗

Bedardi balama tuzeko mera man yad karata heyn !!!
Heema22 thumbnail

Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad, gali mein aa chaand nikla
Jaane kitne dinon ke baad gali mein aa chaand nikla -

Welcome , welcome . Oh boy . I really missed you !! 
You keep very stressed and taxing schedule . Very harmful to your health . I used to think That medical professional specially surgeons ( sorry Dia )  had the worst schedule , till I met you . At least we are moving  .We get chance to sleep . Talk ( gossip) or watch TV . You are sitting and concentrating , we are moving. .
  We get next day off so we can recover and catch up with our sleep .
   When do you sleep? Do you get next day off?  Do you work on Saturday ? Lots of questions in my mind .do you get comp time ?  I feel like  I put you in  witness box !! To interrogate!!  But I am very concern about your health. 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Yeh kya hua, kaise hua

Kab hua, kyun hua

Jab hua tab hua

O chodo! Yeh na socho

Heema! You called me kaddu too??? Brutus!!  Gusthaki maf ðŸ˜­

If you don't show up I will call you Kaddu !!
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Hi guys ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Heema ðŸ¤— please stop!

How have you guys been? Saumya, I hope you're still around too...

We know how to get you in this Arena . Saumya joined in .why did you disturbed us? We were practicing for upcoming Antakhari !!! ðŸ¤¬
Badala thumbnail
Yaay... Kaddu is here...

Hney... The trick worked...
Arrey yaar where were you...

You were asking na ki kitni der lagti hai waisi threads banane me... Check home pqge... I got it done in a week.
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad, gali mein aa chaand nikla
Jaane kitne dinon ke baad gali mein aa chaand nikla -

Welcome , welcome . Oh boy . I really missed you !! 
You keep very stressed and taxing schedule . Very harmful to your health . I used to think That medical professional specially surgeons ( sorry Dia )  had the worst schedule , till I met you . At least we are moving  .We get chance to sleep . Talk ( gossip) or watch TV . You are sitting and concentrating , we are moving. .
  We get next day off so we can recover and catch up with our sleep .
   When do you sleep? Do you get next day off?  Do you work on Saturday ? Lots of questions in my mind .do you get comp time ?  I feel like  I put you in  witness box !! To interrogate!!  But I am very concern about your health. 

Don't even ask how much I missed this place...coming here at a certain time is addictive!!

Actually, am in office right now...just wrapped up. Just peeped in here before leaving because I knew I would crash once I got home. Saw all the songs 😃 

We do get comp off's but each company formulates its own policies on that. In our case, we need to take the comp off's within the week or else it lapses. That's not always possible.

This particular situation over the last few days happened because of negligence on the part of a Project Manager who messed something up and then quit the company. We did not realize how deep the issue was...his issues with the client had been affecting work over the last six months. His paperwork and records were incomplete. He had been telling our company management some very convenient lies. Now that he quit, someone else was handed his project. One by one, issues started becoming apparent. That girl could not handle the mess alone and in the end, three of us spent our lives in office. Work is still needed. But today, everyone is mostly dead. And we have deadlines 

AllThingsNice thumbnail

We know how to get you in this Arena . Saumya joined in .why did you disturbed us? We were practicing for upcoming Antakhari !!! ðŸ¤¬

Maafi de do...I'll be leaving soon anyway..you can leave some old gems for Dia to wince over ðŸ˜ƒ