Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

Another vidio clips ? She is still entertaining on the forum . I love her choice of Devatas !! We watch her show with her Bhavi Devata .

Who is Shruti ??

just remember that changing Comdums is easier than changing diapers !!

When I get the funny writing on contraception I will post it for us . I thing we are in for fun .

shruti as in iolahardy ... She used to be on HD forum long ago... Her current username is thelannisters so we got talking about games of thrones.

You people should watch it.
Arre i know all about changing diapers and condoms 🤣 you mean i would need condoms while i chat 🤣Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Walden] Yes, I meant allowed 😆 

I caught up with the new show - well I skpped Friday's episode, just watched today's- hmmm don't really have any strong opinions either way...it seems okay.  Did you watch the episode today?
[/QUOTE
  No Friday episode . Only Monday to  Thrusday ,

No I'm in the same boat with you . I did't care for male lead . But this is too early . Let them finish charecter development . The girl supposed to be 34 and man lot younger than her! So it's interesting . Indian community need to know that girl is allowed to marry younger man. I don't think is HD copy !! I will give  a chance . I hated the show on Z . 
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya I used to watch games of thrones with my sister . I think I watched first season !!it needs too much concentration!! 

Watch three Pakistani dramas I posted !!
Badala thumbnail
All the condom talks reminds me of south park's episode.

Has anyone watched it?
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia . saumya finally said some thing nice aboot ZGH . Why took her so long?
  I was watching dastan over the weekend . It was about  Muslim family in Panjab . Around India Pakistan separation . It had incredible scenes . I know Panjab was affected more than any other state . Was your family Victim of any hard times? 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

All the condom talks reminds me of south park's episode.

Has anyone watched it?

Off course I am South Park fan !!  It tackles the most serious subject with incredible humour !!
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema, everyone so far seems a little too goody-good in that show...reminds me of a karan johar film...with the stereotypical supporting character sketches...anyway, too early to say so lets see. 

Which south park episode?  Post the video you mentioned 😆

Okay ladies, have a good day/night and stay well...Kanan, do I need to send a human rights NGO to your workplace to intervene 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Good night Dia and Kanan !! Good day saumya ðŸ¤—🤗

Kanan you better get some rest before you develop permanent insomnia !!TC ðŸ¤—
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Dia . saumya finally said some thing nice aboot ZGH . Why took her so long?

I was watching dastan over the weekend . It was about  Muslim family in Panjab . Around India Pakistan separation . It had incredible scenes . I know Panjab was affected more than any other state . Was your family Victim of any hard times? 

I know my maternal grandmother was from Lahore but I think she had moved to the Indian punjab before the partition...so I don't think my family was affected signficantly.  A Pakistani drama about partitiion- sounds interesting- is it completely biased? 
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia this is the episode for proper condum use . I am not use Saumya can post it from her cell this was Hilarious 

See this before you go to bed.
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago