Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Heema22

Your autocorrrect 🤣 you mean Fawad and Mahira 😆

I liked Sara's suicide too. I liked her mother in the end.  She was a well handled grey character. And Ashers mom should hhave lived on in the same house and get neglected. I really think that her punishment was not enough.

Badala thumbnail

Goodnight and good day girls !! I need to hit the pillow !!!! ðŸ¤—🤗

A mujhe koi kuchh nai bol sakta... Dia is disappearing baar baar. 
Dia, are you preparing to study?

Bye Honey 🤗
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Wow  finally we are on same page!!  Math major and medicine? I don't think my sister can  handle this one !!! But this was more realistic and the other one was HD comparison so it was better than HD !

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye Heema, have a good night and wondeful day at work 😃

"Preparing to study" what does that mean 🤣  Actually its quite accurate in my case...i spend most of the time thinking and preparing to study and very little time actually studying 😆  Aur diappearing act to main apne guru se hi sikha hain -the tables have turned you see 😉

Well just watch the last episode- actually I should say the last 20 minutes of the last episode.  Don't you want to know if Kashaf changed? 
Heema22 thumbnail

A mujhe koi kuchh nai bol sakta... Dia is disappearing baar baar. 

Dia, are you preparing to study?

Bye Honey 🤗

Dia has one bad habbit and I am getting used to it . She will ask you question . Disappears and doesn't read the answer ! Goodnight!! 
Badala thumbnail

Wow  finally we are on same page!!  Math major and medicine? I don't think my sister can  handle this one !!! But this was more realistic and the other one was HD comparison so it was better than HD !

Well, truthfully, if I was watching it on TV or an episode daily, I would have stopped watching it 😆 I like the leads, I like the plot , I like the whole characterization but I cant take that lambi judai patch for so many episodes. It was only because I watched it in a go that I watched this. 
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Bye Heema, have a good night and wondeful day at work 😃

"Preparing to study" what does that mean 🤣  Actually its quite accurate in my case...i spend most of the time thinking and preparing to study and very little time actually studying 😆  Aur diappearing act to main apne guru se hi sikha hain -the tables have turned you see 😉

Well just watch the last episode- actually I should say the last 20 minutes of the last episode.  Don't you want to know if Kashaf changed? 

well, I hope not... If A pessimist like her changes then toh fir ho gaya. Indira was different and so was Rishi. 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well, I hope not... If A pessimist like her changes then toh fir ho gaya. Indira was different and so was Rishi. 

You mean you don't want her to change 😆  Now who is being the pessimist 😆

Accha watch it and then we'll discuss. 

Okay I must go and prepare to study ROFL  Have fun with the birdie and try to come by tomorrow also 😃
Badala thumbnail
Sure! And you watch Humsafar after your boards. I am sure you will find something funny and then we can discuss that 🤣

good night both of you 🤗
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Kanan ðŸ¤—🤗

Hi saumya ðŸ¤—🤗

Any one around? ðŸ¤—