Jodha / Salima interaction

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the interaction of Jodha with Salima and the little guy today. The way Jodha has a fresh happy face when talking to him and about him to Salima...she loves children.

She doesn't know who she is talking to when Salima first enters her chambers, and is still very respectful and welcoming to her...and then when she finds out i thought it was very regal and respectful how she said "parnam" again and made it a point to say that you are my elder so please accept my hello...

Awww...Jodha is so refreshing in this role and I love her demeanor and the way she treats everyone who DESERVES it with respect. Jalal and Ruqiaya DO NOT fall into that category...but that's a topic for another thread. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yes another refreshing point about today's episode...this important scene got pushed under the rug due to the J-A-R triangle...lol...but this was the highlight for me too today... 
😃
The only person in the world J is bad to is the one person she's going to fall head over heels in love with in future...as for the rest of them, she's an angel towards them anywayz... ðŸ˜³
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

Yes another refreshing point about today's episode...this important scene got pushed under the rug due to the J-A-R triangle...lol...but this was the highlight for me too today... 

😃
The only person in the world J is bad to is the one person she's going to fall head over heels in love with in future...as for the rest of them, she's an angel towards them anywayz... ðŸ˜³

lashy are you the one who wrote that best DV FF( didnt rememer name)
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

lashy are you the one who wrote that best DV FF( didnt rememer name)

Best? Lol...can't say if its best...
do you mean Samyukta by any chance?
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

Best? Lol...can't say if its best...
do you mean Samyukta by any chance?

yes i think so... i love it...but why you didnt finish it
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

yes i think so... i love it...but why you didnt finish it

lol...2 lil ones came along...that's why...no time after that...serial khatam ho gayaa...and the forum was closed...so I gave up
but, thanks for asking...😳
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sonya i could be wrong... yes i did agree that she welcomed her even without knowing who she is. The little boy is just to cute... but i find her expression jodha change when she knew that lady was Salima Sultan... Im not sure whether she felt disgusted with Jalal on the fact that he married BK's wife or felt pity for Salima to be married with Jalal. Jodha expression there was confusing. But she did say pranam again...😳