The new turn of events?

Posted: 10 years ago

Kumud revealed everything to DG. Her hubby is a drunkard n considers her a "saamaan"... minus the Naveenchandra/Saras live episode going on in her saasrey!!πŸ˜‰
N "baaton baaton mein"even taught DUGBAA THE GREAT a greater lesson in life!😲 
Kumud mayya ki jai!!πŸ₯±
There is only one role model in Ratnagiri!! The ideal daughter, the ideal bahu n the ideal wifey. Changing ppl is her baai haat ka khel!! N she is KUMUD THE GREAT born for a mission - to change every man who comes across her.

N then kumud went to her room n recalled the day of her wedding n the gems of discourse - accept ur hubby with his good n bad qualities,  from another lady GUNIYAL THE GREAT!!
Good luck kumud and seeing the precap all I can say is now u r surely succeeding. 
Why?
 Because THE GREATEST OF ALL, SARASWATICHANDRA  has vowed to make ur marriage work by touching the sacred water where his mom left "dharti" for "swarg"

As for me I am disgusted so the least I say the better but I will surely like to read ur views if u r interested of course.
Is it me or we r going to see the Mahaan  SaMud working together to change Pramad n then Pramaad turns even more Mahaan n reunite SaMud??πŸ₯±

Edit
Umesh had done polkholing n revealed Sati Savitri ka asli roop to drunkard pati!! N Desais now know wat a "gunon ka khaan" they have as SIL!! πŸ˜ˆ
Hahaha!! I loved Kalika teasing Saras!!πŸ˜† She was so keen to give Naveen ji a good massage to rid him of his ThakaanπŸ˜† unfortunately for her Saras dude likes frozen turkey not  hot cheez!!πŸ˜†

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
me too disgusted omi

when that saras took that vow i was like ...dhat tere ki...ek aur kasam...well i am never serious about this man's saras vows ...why h never fulfills them yaar...they always go in drain as soon as some big emotional challange comes

and now i can tell this kasam too will be like lakeer on water ...lol...NONEXISTENT

waiting to see how he scratches his head when he is stuck with kumud alone.in jungles ...

...the best part will be when they both reach torn and tattered  kumud ke saasrey...completing the pag phera rasam...gayi duni ya waley pati  ke saath aur aayi  dill waaley pati  ke saath
@ shana πŸ€£  πŸ€£
Thanks for making laugh!! Ur gaadi is still stuck at that spoiler!!πŸ˜† Hope it is true!!
Wat will b more chatpati is Prammy discovering that the "yaar" is the laadla n shareef naukarπŸ˜†

Oh we'll I dunno if his vows will go down the drain or not but I am very pissed with his kassam in "saraswatijal". I mean why dies he has to poke his long/aristocratic nose in that wedding. Fine that kumud wants to take it as a challenge n makes it work but wats his problem. He can just pray n support her if he is so despo abt it why take a vow n get so much involved??
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Honestly, too much for me to handle. I feel like I have moved to the age, when the story was written. I question my existence, and wonder if I am living on another planet. 

To filmy, I just save myself by fast forwarding certain parts ( these days, Kumud's dialogues). I am a bit relieved, to see that Pramad has not hit her directly  ( well I condone, whatever is shown, but then the show cannot move forward without the domestic violence). I am curious to see, how Kumud will force herself to be Pramad's wife, when he has clearly said no. Where is her self respect now?

I must have seen way too many Indian soaps (actually I have LOL). There were a few tracks I had imagined in my head from the very beginning of the show and one of them had Saras taking the responsibility of sudhrafying Pramad for Kumud. Saras is going to act as the man in Kumud's life but in the background. That's why it's a story of unconditional love, where the man who would rather stick chilli in his eyes than see his loved one with another partner will actually be killing himself every second just so she can be happy. Kumud isn't going back to Saras and he knows & accepts that but he will do whatever he can to make her present as happy as possible.
@ well wisher

These days we can just wish SC well. This is not the show I was looking forward some months back.
Kudus is no longer the girl I used to love fondly n Saras is annoying me big time. It is not a problem that he wishes good for Kumud. I understand. The "boj" on his conscience is very very heavy. He will do everything to see happiness in kumud's life. But why vowed for her? Let her make it work as it seems right to her? Why force unselfish in her life when she clearly believes she can do it alone?
Anyway I dunno what's in store for s loyal fans but what is being shown s surely killing the passion I have for the show.
He loves her but seriously come on this is the limit
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I must have seen way too many Indian soaps (actually I have LOL). There were a few tracks I had imagined in my head from the very beginning of the show and one of them had Saras taking the responsibility of sudhrafying Pramad for Kumud. Saras is going to act as the man in Kumud's life but in the background. That's why it's a story of unconditional love, where the man who would rather stick chilli in his eyes than see his loved one with another partner will actually be killing himself every second just so she can be happy. Kumud isn't going back to Saras and he knows & accepts that but he will do whatever he can to make her present as happy as possible.

Hey Bhagwan u already imagined that vow thing?? I hope the few left in ur head r far more interesting tracks ( like shana's) I'd like those tracks more to b honest!πŸ˜† 
I know this Saras dude knows that kumud is not coming to him now. He wants to help her coz he feels n  he is responsible but still it hurts
Originally posted by khanrocks

He loves her but seriously come on this is the limit

You r a SaMud fan right?? Then u shud  have the "shahan shakti" like them my friend!!πŸ˜† 
I am but can't take it nonsense