Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhh shit yaar!! M thnkin fr 5 min now bt can't fnd prfct wrds to explain ma feeling yaar... It ws super ausome dear.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Oka-ay...

Wow...

Seriously...that was THE one word which struck me after reading this.

WOW!!!!

Beginning sorta made me nostalgic for S1. It was so the reappearance of the besharam, casanova RV. "Everywhere" reminded me of...the sandwich danceπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ But anyways...all this aside. LOVED the way you got down his character pat. If this was the old TBP (😳), this was EXACTLY how I would expect him to react. I mean cmon...no doubt Buddies have grown a LOT, but they are still human beings. Ranveer has pride, & when our pride, AND our heart is hurt, people lash out in different ways to hide their pain.

Pain...that which you brought so very wonderfully. His brash flirting, his cold demeanour on seeing Ruku & his slight distance from Panchi, all subtly interwoven to emphasise the aforementioned emotion. BrilliantπŸ‘ I absolutely LOVED how you did that. Honestly, that whole portion was a pleasure to read<3

"Biryani and then ice cream! Yehi tou hai asli life!"

Major "Awww"-ing here. Casanova by day, innocent teenager enjoying biryani & ice cream by night <3 I just...I found this really REALLY adorable <3 I loved how Panchi just had to look at him, & he started talking. The little things which show the strength of their bond😳 

I really felt for him at the end. I really really did😭 It is absolutely HORRIBLE to lose your loved ones forever. I remember having almost bawled for RANVEER when I found out ki he lost his SISTER too!!! It was beautiful Maisy<3 The way Panchi just put her arms around & rocked him - the rockstar, the cool dude, the heartbreaker, the Imperial RJ, all his 'tags' dissapeared & he was just a heartbroken, lonely teenager who had been hurt, who wanted, who needed comfort.

You really, really get him Maisy. And them. I just have no other words for this perfection :')
Originally posted by coolpixie

OMG!!
Are you planning to kill me ladki?? 
That was so effin' good!! 

Unres!
Forever misunderstood character of TBP = Mr. Ranveer shergill. On and off screen πŸ˜† But I've always loved him 😳
Although, he was even more misunderstood in season 1 than now, he still doesn't get his due credit as the complex character he is. Don't get me started because seriously, still all his layers haven't been dealt with in justice πŸ˜­ I honestly empathize with ranveer more than any other character in TBP, even when I don't show my love for him that much. But, since he is the other half of Rahi, I automatically love him just as much, also because his character along with panchi's have had so much scope for growth that I can't help being so concerned for them as characters. Up until anand sir was here, we could clearly see that growth, they both had grown and matured immensely. I will keep this discussion limited to Ranveer since this os is about him, but as I was saying, this dude has always been misunderstood and never been appreciated enough for his good will and caring attitude towards others. Sure, He took panchi for granted in season 1 or even in season 2 sometimes, but don't you sometimes take the ones who are closest to you for granted? I know, I have done that to a certain degree all my life! But, when ranveer does it, he is judged so harshly by everyone! Nobody sees that lonely soul who is just looking for love and comfort. and If cvs are planning to go along with the veeni track, I will be forever disappointed with the fact that rukmini also failed to recognize and see that lonely ranveer inside of the facade he puts up. He just wants LOVE, he is not out to eat anyone! *sigh* I'm done with my rant! I so want to rant...I do but I am severely disappointed. And it's stopping me from ranting. VeeNi is so...no! I can never feel connected to them! Seeing their scene on Friday, all I could think of was S1 "Bin Tere Reprise" scene when Panchi said, "Stop driving people away from you Nonu!" She just gets him and CVs fail to realize it. Aaah...! RaHi! You were such a beautiful dream

On to your os, Seriously, I think you took this os to another level by focusing only on ranveer! The transition from the Casanova phase to that sensitive and heart broken phase was just so smooth and beautiful! I could literally imagine the two different ranveers infront of me, I could almost see that transformation. I think this is your best work in terms of that aspect, that transition for  me just stole the whole spotlight and made this piece utterly brilliant! Thank you! I really wanted to show his transition, his reaction! I said to you in the WU thread, RV will have to react. Of course, the after slap followup was something I wasn't expecting at all so meh but had it been, I would've loved to get this reaction from him. When you keep getting misunderstood for all the wrong reasons despite trying your best to be right, it's only natural to send all those reasons to hell and be what people think you are rather than what you actually are. And knowing RV's impulsive nature, he so would've done it on the first opportunity he got. But he's all grown now..
The ranveer you portrayed in this os brought back all the memories of season 1, but than he had panchi by his side then, or atleast  in the end, he did. but, now? Who is with him? Ranveer needs panchi, there is not such intense need from panchi's side, but from ranveer's side, it's a definite need. He needs his best friend, who no matter what always understands him, who always knows what he is feelings and what goes on in his heart. but when cvs snatch away the very need that ranveer as a character has, how is that character supposed to sustain and grow? Now, that character is almost lost and all that character growth seems like utter waste. Therefore, I'm so glad that you concluded this heart break with rahi at their classic and comforting best, and with the line.."I'd have died if I didn't have you..." He really would have died, not physically, but mentally. I think at some point rahi need each other like water, they need each other to uplift each other's spirits, recharge, and just to do all the things that they can't do with normal people because their relationship is just that much deeper. and maybe even at some point, they are each other's foundation, so for their building to sustain, both need that foundation. In short, ranveer is a needy man (not in a negative connotation, more so in an emotional aspect), and he needs someone who gives him unconditional amount of love without expecting anything in return. It won't be even wrong to say that he needs that kind of unconditional love to fill up the void of not getting his parents' love when he was little. And the only one who can give him that kind of love is panchi! That is the whole freaking point that cvs won't show, or are incapable of showing. *sigh* Screw it! What can I say other than I agree 101% with you! I can't separate RaHi no matter how much I wish to see them grow individually. And love them for that. But at the end of the day, if she ain't with him and he ain't looking for her, I'd feel a slight void. CVs have lost my RaHi so I guess I just need to keep them alive by my words? Idk what I'm saying anymore...sincerely thinking of quitting this show for once and all because it is giving me nothing to grab my attention.

*Just realizing how much I wrote* 
I totally went off on a different tangent, but your os just evoked such emotional response from me that I just couldn't help it. No biggie! 😳
This one also managed to blow me out of the water, I swear I could go on all day long about this single piece, but I will just stop here for now. Brilliant Job done, Mais! You're a darlin'! πŸ€—
CVs should read this and get back to their senses because right now you seem to have a better character development in this single os of yours than their countless filler episodes. πŸ˜³ I just wish my dear...I just wish 😎

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Sadistic just doesn't seem you, Mais.
You don't have that streak...where you catch yourself having moments of pure pleasure as you see someone you dislike in pain..where seeing another person's tears makes you smile...and where you enjoy letting your words cut people...deep, so deep...

Too long.
I'll get back from school and comment.

Mugs.

Now that you mention it, maybe sadism isn't really my forte πŸ˜† I'm an angst person and since I'm a bit of an emotional fool, I mostly cry with my characters when I make them cry. So I guess my sadistic feelings take a more masochist route πŸ˜›

Can't wait to read what the ultimate RV hater has to say about a RV centric OS! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by adithiroa

awsum... rahis part loved it...

thank you! 😳

Originally posted by sweety2mcguire

Ohhh shit yaar!! M thnkin fr 5 min now bt can't fnd prfct wrds to explain ma feeling yaar... It ws super ausome dear.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aww! Sentiments understood! πŸ€—

Originally posted by aishu3003

reshh pleejj😳

I hate res 😳
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Oka-ay...

Wow...

Seriously...that was THE one word which struck me after reading this.

WOW!!!!

I like the word "wow" 😳

Beginning sorta made me nostalgic for S1. It was so the reappearance of the besharam, casanova RV. "Everywhere" reminded me of...the sandwich danceπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ You have no idea how much I'm missing that Casanova RV! Like seriously! He was a jerk in that avatar but he was cool and had that oozing charm factor within him...flirt badboys are my kind actually 😳But anyways...all this aside. LOVED the way you got down his character pat. If this was the old TBP (😳), this was EXACTLY how I would expect him to react. I mean cmon...no doubt Buddies have grown a LOT, but they are still human beings. Ranveer has pride, & when our pride, AND our heart is hurt, people lash out in different ways to hide their pain. Agreed. Though the post-slap followup was a lot different than I expected but had it been what I thought it would, I would've really wanted RV to act like this and banta bhi! His impulsive nature would've pushed him to do all this...be what people think he is rather than see him for what he's become. And even then, Panchi would've been the one to see through his lies. But like you said, "Had this been the old TBP..."

Pain...that which you brought so very wonderfully. His brash flirting, his cold demeanour on seeing Ruku & his slight distance from Panchi, all subtly interwoven to emphasise the aforementioned emotion. BrilliantπŸ‘ I absolutely LOVED how you did that. Honestly, that whole portion was a pleasure to read<3 I know you a VeeNi fan but I am dying for RV to give Ruku a cold shoulder...but he's too busy Ruku Baby-ing him to actually feel offended by her

"Biryani and then ice cream! Yehi tou hai asli life!"

Major "Awww"-ing here. Casanova by day, innocent teenager enjoying biryani & ice cream by night <3 I just...I found this really REALLY adorable <3 I loved how Panchi just had to look at him, & he started talking. The little things which show the strength of their bond😳 Only RaHi Shazzy...only them share this bond

I really felt for him at the end. I really really did😭 It is absolutely HORRIBLE to lose your loved ones forever. I remember having almost bawled for RANVEER when I found out ki he lost his SISTER too!!! You can imagine my haalat...I tou was literally crying πŸ˜­ It was beautiful Maisy<3 The way Panchi just put her arms around & rocked him - the rockstar, the cool dude, the heartbreaker, the Imperial RJ, all his 'tags' dissapeared & he was just a heartbroken, lonely teenager who had been hurt, who wanted, who needed comfort. I know he's just a character but if one thinks about it...how can a person live a major part of his life seemingly having everything but having no one to share it with? Estranged relationship with parents is one thing but not having parents at all? Once I sat down and thought and it was all too unbearable for me so I just shuddered and  changed the stream of my thoughts. How can I not love this man?

You really, really get him Maisy. And them. This time I won't be modest and take this compliment head on. The time I've spent being too emotionally involved in him, and them, pays off when someone says that I make them like him or love them...and you tou gave me the bestest compliment! πŸ€— I just have no other words for this perfection :')
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Originally posted by spicySugar..

Now that you mention it, maybe sadism isn't really my forte πŸ˜† I'm an angst person and since I'm a bit of an emotional fool, I mostly cry with my characters when I make them cry. So I guess my sadistic feelings take a more masochist route πŸ˜›

Can't wait to read what the ultimate RV hater has to say about a RV centric OS! πŸ˜ƒ

WHY in the world do you even want to make it your forte?
You're crazy as it is. -_-

Oh bloody hell!! I still have to unres! :O
Remind nai kar pa rahi thi?! -_-
You'll have to wait to some more now.
And in case I forget again...coz of my dismal memory, I'll just have you know...

I HATE you for making me think of RV in a better light, if only for a while...but phir bhi.
It's unfortunate that I even have a conscience..which makes me feel guilty about all the hatred I heap on that guy.
Yeah, it goes away soon enough. :P
But those few moments, are torture.

I suppose, that's all I can say here.
I still hate RV and I'll continue to do so, come what may.
But the RaHi bit touched me...

And I still hate you. -_-

I was asking for something else. Well personal reasons.

This was way way better. The character which is not here and the character which is here... makes a hell lot of difference to the story.

Biwi, your stories have a way of travelling to those nooks and crannies of my heart and mind even i had forgotten existed.

Believe me darling, this hurt.

The Rahi serenity and purity. Bull's eye as always.

RV... Darling you understand him better than anyone I know! This RV atleast is the creation of you (metaphorical) pen. He's all yours.

The whole flirting and the underlaying theme to it. Panchi approaching him with the quick news to future Biryani (Seriously, Biwi, biryani!! Again!), the innocent part of his life that still exists and shines amongst all the mischief, misunderstand and innocent malice...

Hats off to you.

For making it so gorgeous. And for making it hurt.

Love you. Happy Anniversary. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

WHY in the world do you even want to make it your forte?
You're crazy as it is. -_-

Oh bloody hell!! I still have to unres! :O
Remind nai kar pa rahi thi?! -_-
You'll have to wait to some more now.
And in case I forget again...coz of my dismal memory, I'll just have you know...

I HATE you for making me think of RV in a better light, if only for a while...but phir bhi.
It's unfortunate that I even have a conscience..which makes me feel guilty about all the hatred I heap on that guy.
Yeah, it goes away soon enough. :P
But those few moments, are torture.

I suppose, that's all I can say here.
I still hate RV and I'll continue to do so, come what may.
But the RaHi bit touched me...

And I still hate you. -_-

🀣
I don't want to be make it my forte..I was just commenting on my discovery about me that I am a bit of a loser in sadism department πŸ˜†

See, I hate it when people res! I really do! It drives me nuts! That's why I don't ask people to res and those who do, I only curse them in my heart and don't ask them to unres. And since you resed here, I only cursed you and waited for you to unres xD

Is this a partial unres? πŸ€”

Umm...I want to take your comment as a compliment to me so I shall do that? Idk, I'm confused 🀣 But the fact that even for the slightest of moments, I made you feel guilty for hating my Man is my victory 😎 Though for the love of God I'd never understand why you hate him? Like in the literal sense. Strong dislike, I can get. But hate..oh well chaddo. To each its own. I am not capable of hating, at least I haven't discovered such side of myself so I guess I can never understand it?

I am so used to people hating me 😭 I NEEDS MESELF SOME LOVES!!!!! 😭
Edited by spicySugar.. - 10 years ago