D3 Finally Coming Of Age - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The writing is so powerful and strong rite now for which i really really appreciate the entire team of writers and creative. Palki Malhotra! Ur doing an awesome job maam.
the quality of performance from each one of the cast including Mr.Khurana is applaudable. These days the entire 20 something mins of the show is impactful.
I really liked the swaron-gang convo where swaron were trying to defend rey. But the points raised by the gang had them shut up! in this whole track im really liking vicky a lot more than ever. An archie as an actor as well.
Mr. Khurana-finally a good 'villian' in the show. He has atlast found swayum's weak point and he knows tat involving sharon mite be the best way to break swayum. im sure we arent getting any swaron mu here but instead v mite be seeing the protective side if our majnu. We'l wait for tonite's epi for more on that. 
Also i agree with ur p.p.s Sharon's reaction doesnt seem appropriate enuf as of now.
another amazing post nothing to add...just want to say i am enjoying d3 to the core... 
Even though these days i am too worried about swayam and swaron these days , i have to say D3 is going through a beautiful phase right now .. every character is showing a grace and maturity .. finally kids are not kids anymore ... and Adi ... his is the best villain in D3 history ... i fingd this track promising and wish to see dhamakedar performances ... fingers crossed ...😊...