D3 Finally Coming Of Age

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I don't know how many of you are awake but any way I thought better make topic now than leave it for tomorrow. So before coming to the episode discussion - I just want to say this is definitely D3 at its best. I know its not flawless but still its far better than any plot we have ever seen in D3. Its complex, have a mature dark tone to it (quite a change from the usual light entertaining one) and situations far more complicated. Its a D3 almost based in a different dimension all together. The writing is simply clever and intense and almost each scene is leaving us shocked and with plethora of emotion. D3 writers take a bow you have just set a new bench mark for awesomeness. And hats off to D3 team too that they after enthralling us with their dances are doing the same with their performances too.

Well where to begin with the episode. Almost each scene was brilliant in its own right. Whether the amusing way Rinni and Simmi were asking Sharon how come she has started talking like Swayam or SwaRon eye lock later. It was adorable. But it was the totally unexpected tere mere beech mein sequence which swept us all from our feet. It was just brilliant. I liked how the scene was build up with Sharon worrying about 'her Mr.Sekhwat being tense' and then her attempting to put a smile on Swayam's face. Just adorable.

If there was adorableness it didn't mean the episode was a light fun one. It was as intense as it gets. I am loving this mature sensible gang who just know how to express their views. And I am so glad for that challenge bit. Because I seriously didn't want SwaRon to come between gang and Rey. Its tim Rey need a reality check and stop having a blind faith on Mr.Aditya. I liked the confrontation and what I liked more was Sharon and Swayam too went away from there. The post confrontation scene between gang and SwaRon was just heart touching. And each of the dialogue was just perfect.

Coming to the performance. I won't name say anyone special because each and every one was in their top game. And almost each one was equally mesmerizing. But being a SwaRon and vruShan fan can't help but say VruShan in tere mere beech mein sequence were awesomeness and adorableness personified.

P.S- I have not said any thing about precap. Because it may be deceiving. Or any way lets save our anger for tomorrow (or technically today only) because we all would have whole weekend to devise murder plan of Aditya Khurana.

P.P.S - Now this is seriously bugging me. And I really hope CV show something in this respect. I seriously want Sharon's POV now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaani2209 thumbnail
holding on..too late now, will edit in the day time..
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m quite loving d track...  d team ws fabulous today. finally dey r answering back & every1 is getting der screen space.
& swaron dance on my fav song...  omggg dey r so so so adorable... roj swaron ko dekhti hu & everyday i fall in love wid dem... & everytime dey make me crazyyy  😛
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am loving the current track... The gang were shown as sensible which i am liking the most...

Loved the gang scene whether its in canteen or in the corridor...

And tere mere beech mein sequence ke baare mein kya bolu...

simply loved it...

swayam ke mood ko lighten karne ke saath saath sharon ne hamari mood bhi lighten up kar dhi...
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too much going on in my mind.
res for now.
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup d3 is best...

firstly lovely track going on...and the way gang receprocating the adi and his master plan with sensable way... Eventually they are dealing in there best way and toward adi and rey too for their justice...
Lovely scene shown bet rini and simmi targeting sharon... Sharon blushing part was cute..and jealously wala was supercute.
Ashi really doing great job:-D

Most enlighted part of epi was swaron imaginary dance sequence cute and romantic.
Sharon giving amgazing cute suprises that are treat to watch... Classroom scene were perfect...and workd on planned to enlighten the her Mr. Shikhawat mood...

Vrushan were just adorable in that dance sequence

nw cuming to verge part that was precab...ya its better to save anger for tommaro
bt for sure this weekend adi gonna be no more
😡
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great points mentioned here shishir.

Literally D3 is at one of its best here, and the gang has shone out in this track. Like totally! Its so good to see their views and thoughts levelled with their age most importantly.
And about SwaRon, well the imaginary dance was super! I was expecting SDR songs on them as they are currently their sponsors, and today it felt soo refreshing seeing them dancing on that. And dude a brand new song on swaron :O Lol.
They both are so perfect for each other. Level of intensities are becoming same.

I would also like to talk about sharon as i am unable to gauge her thoughts right now. They need to show the SRP in her, and about time they do! We all love the romantic one but dude she is an individual too, her thoughts?

Precap--I await for swayam's reaction. Exciting as ever! This track is going super.
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I second you at this
I'm really loving this track 😃
The one thing I loved apart from Swaron scenes is Vicky's dialogue
When he said that they've always looked at Rey's point of view and tried to understand him but no one understood them 👏
From me that was like the highlight of the episode today
Yes the track is not at all as simple as we are trying to predict it to be...
Its hell intense and very brilliantly written...
We all are left with big question marks as to what was going to happen ahead as things are going out of usual boxes
It's surely keeping the thinking caps on our heads till we see the next episode
Now I guess the biggest surprise will be Swayam's reaction and that's going to keep us hell curious throughout the weekend 
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyce post... N ya I loving dis track... Can any1 tell me the precap?
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of THE best tracks in D3 ever!!! Finally good to see that every character has started to think on their own and just not mere followers... Its good to see them act according to their age and be sensible...

Loved that SwaRon class room scene.. Sharon trying to cheer up swayam 😳 Loved that cute dance too...

But i guess now its time to make Sharon play an important role in this track.. Her thoughts should be shown.. Diva sharon should be back in action!!!